Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please include a license with your map!

Information 
When you post a map to this forum, please be sure to include or otherwise specify a license file. This helps people clearly identify how they can use and modify the map. If you need help choosing a license, I'd recommend reviewing the following two sites:
Include reference to this in your pk3 file (a LICENSE file is the typical method) as well as in your release post.

Remember, any map submissions must be compatible with the project's license (GPLv2) before it can be shipped with the game. If you don't want it to be shipped with the game, obviously that doesn't apply. 

Cheers!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Why is this suddenly a problem?
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

It isn't a problem. It's a request for map creators to provide more information to clarify how their creations can be used.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warpzone challenge "Check Your Friend". Or Checkfriend Kotangens 0 2,006 10-24-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Kotangens
Exclamation Include mapinfo and a map pic in your package!! -z- 5 11,323 01-29-2011, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Cortez666
  ned models for your maps? ugluck 6 9,010 11-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Sir Emeth Mimetes
  Getting your maps tested Dokujisan 0 6,163 03-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Dokujisan