Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Deathmatchers- DMs

Hey all,

So because Xonotic will be a start of a new era and that there is only really a few of the old cemantic players left, I have created a new team under the name of Deathmatchers (DMs is the clan tag).

We will be recruiting for xonotic probably once the first beta comes out, unless I know anyone personally I want to invite beforehand.

Hope to see you all on IRC @ #deathmatchers Smile

Current team is just Myself and kyre at the moment.

No, we will not be a DM/TDM clan only! Will be a TDM/CTF to start off with so will be looking for player's to play either game-types for a new team - intermediate player skills and above Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

hello Deathmatchers team!

Tongue
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Good luck with it!

Why are you calling it 'Deathmatchers' if you're going to play CTF too?

Anyway, I hope it turns out well...

Because a lot of CTF games are played just like DM games Rolleyes

(08-21-2010, 10:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Because a lot of CTF games are played just like DM games Rolleyes

a lot = every public ctf game

(08-21-2010, 10:27 AM)nowego4 Wrote: Why are you calling it 'Deathmatchers' if you're going to play CTF too?

Anyway, I hope it turns out well...

It's just a name Smile

Nice kojn^, I hope to rally ze monks to a bit more activity once Xono gets a tad more stable; it'd be fun to get some training matches going =)

(08-21-2010, 10:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Because a lot of CTF games are played just like DM games Rolleyes

Tbh, if a third of the skill and manners that go into a average dm game was present in a the average ctf game.. it'd be quite enjoyable to play to play ctf again.

Welcome team Deathmatchers! I'll see you on IRC.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

(08-24-2010, 02:35 PM)tZork Wrote: Nice kojn^, I hope to rally ze monks to a bit more activity once Xono gets a tad more stable; it'd be fun to get some training matches going =)

Tbh, if a third of the skill and manners that go into a average dm game was present in a the average ctf game.. it'd be quite enjoyable to play to play ctf again.

Yes this would be awesome tZork, I hope we can do this in the very near future Smile

Welcome DMs Smile
...with kojn^ Big Grin
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

sounds good.
wish u luck kyre and kojn.
see u in xonotic, hopefully with a lot of new players and much more competition

Smile 
I wish you good luck in this new era. It's nice to hear how members of nexuiz who are a reference for all the rest of players go on playing in Xonotic. I have the feeling that all the conditions are given to have a game and a community bigger than it was in Nexuiz.

Hope to see you all soon in Xonotic! Wink
Xonotic player
[BOT] member

Some news update: Morfar has joined DMs

And we played our first competitive practics vs [sh] (shell) 4vs4 (didn't have 5 each) on runningman.

ohhh look who it is, hello!
[Image: vNzdsZw]