Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lunetist

I'm hoping to bring Lunetist back. I was sad to see it go while I was gone for a couple of months. It was one of the old clans and I'd like to see it come back. This time I hope to have it more active than it was last time. I'm going to see if I can get in touch with MaKR and see if he minds helping or at the least minds if I take over the Lunetist clan.

Ya so I talked to Eru last night already, we have 3 members total including me and Eru, and possibly a 4th. We're recruiting but at the same time keep in mind we're not going to be active until schedules clear up, etc. so a couple months of inactivity are yet to come. Playing seems to have come behind work, school, other irl stuff, and hopefully soon add mapping to the list of things that beat playing right now. In the future I want [+] to start playing QuakeLive and OpenArena, and hopefully try to bring some more members to Xonotic from there.
[+] MaKR [smooth+o]

Cool

Just to make it known, I'm probably going to be inactive in the clan for a couple of months. My new job takes up a lot of my time and school/summer school adds to that.

the whole clan is going to be inactive for a couple of months, check the topic Tongue

#lunetist
[+] MaKR [smooth+o]

Hello lunetist team! Smile

That's a nice team of Lunetist here.