Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This. Is. Awesome.

Somebody needs to make a DOM map based on this. Hell, I wanted to do it, but my main PC is dead, so no luck.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

Wow. It does indeed look awesome. Do you mean tdm map (I'm not sure what you meant by DOM map)?

Also, what happened to your desktop?

Ok, am I missing out on some great experiences by not playing mine craft? Some of the games people make seem really cool.

You can play minecraft classic for free, albeit it has very limited possibilities.

(06-13-2012, 04:56 PM)W4RP1G Wrote: Ok, am I missing out on some great experiences by not playing mine craft? Some of the games people make seem really cool.
Somewhat, it's one of the easiest games to mod that I've seen, and just about anybody can modify it to fit any needs. This allows all these amatuer game makers to bring out any creative ideas they might have come to light.

I'm probably in the boat of missing the point of this here.
(06-13-2012, 04:56 PM)W4RP1G Wrote: Some of the games people make everyone else seem really cool.
Fixed. Big Grin
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

no ... its not easy to mod ... It will be once the developers finish the modding api ... then people won't have to decompile the game just to make mods ....

The game is programmed well ... so once you get passed the hard part of getting stuff set up ... modding is easy

but then ... the game is so flexible that most things don't need modding anyways ... (such as above ... its just a custom map)

... this would work work ons and basic ctf too Big Grin

(06-13-2012, 11:14 PM)hutty Wrote: no ... its not easy to mod ... It will be once the developers finish the modding api ... then people won't have to decompile the game just to make mods ....

The game is programmed well ... so once you get passed the hard part of getting stuff set up ... modding is easy

but then ... the game is so flexible that most things don't need modding anyways ... (such as above ... its just a custom map)

... this would work work ons and basic ctf too Big Grin

I've found it easier to mod since there's no need to make new models, and complex textures for new models to come with, when creating something new. The work needed, after decompiling and such is less that if you wanted to mod, say, the Source engine, which has a full SDK.

(06-13-2012, 04:40 PM)rocknroll237 Wrote: Wow. It does indeed look awesome. Do you mean tdm map (I'm not sure what you meant by DOM map)?

Also, what happened to your desktop?

Domination. Since it is pretty much it already.

And my desktop refuses to beep, much less boot anything, including BIOS.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

Quote:Domination. Since it is pretty much it already. And my desktop refuses to beep, much less boot anything, including BIOS.

Oh, of course you meant domination! Silly me.

Wow, something must have gone very badly wrong inside your PC for that to happen. What hardware do you have?

If you don't get any beeping or you can't load the BIOS, there's probably something wrong with the PSU, the mobo or your RAM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Awesome video editor for GNU/Linux! :D machine! 16 17,108 07-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  The Awesome Language Thread The mysterious Mr. 4m 22 24,501 12-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post: monad