Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Death Match Servers :(

Every day its like chest basically Black team = DM/Weapons and White team = CTF/Minsta and White always wins against Black Sad Xonotic is like only ctf servers that are popular. All these Xonotic players are just disappearing.

By the way here is the music I'm listening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s12mbZi1rg0

Well in the summer Xontoic is a waste land but there was a huge exodus a few years back and it never recovered. I tried to do everything but CTF type of servers but although some did good Mofo With a Shogun, Freeze Mofo (Camping Rifle Freezetag) this server had 20-27 players on at one time for awhile and Drive Mofo (Vehicle CTF) but what's great about Vehicles is its DM + CTF so you just want to kill get in the vehicle and kill.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

Deathmatch is often played a lot more than CTF on both SMB USA and the Kansas server.
Just like the jumping between instagib and vanilla, the players have been alternating between the 2 gamemodes for years.
[Image: 230.png]

You are an elite playah so everyone runs away when they sense that you will join the server. Otherwise DM servers are full.
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

I'll play where the people are and where the ping is reasonable.

I tend to find Minsta easier to play with a high ping. And given I'm in Australia, that's most of the time I'm playing. Plus, many of the servers that I see people playing on are over 300 ping, which even with Minsta is a right pain.

Damn physics of data transmission around the world getting in the way. Sad
[Image: 21975.jpg]

Quote:“To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.” - Douglas Adams

(07-01-2015, 12:44 PM)cefiar Wrote: Damn physics of data transmission around the world getting in the way. Sad

Feature request: Quantum Entanglement Xonotic. Smile

favorite my server for duels, I play almost everyday... search for champion...

(07-01-2015, 09:00 PM)Ogger73 Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 12:44 PM)cefiar Wrote: Damn physics of data transmission around the world getting in the way. Sad

Feature request: Quantum Entanglement Xonotic. Smile

Interestingly, I've found that I can play on TheRegulars Instagib server without getting slaughtered most of the time (still depends on the players tho), and the ping to there is like 360+ms.
[Image: 21975.jpg]

Quote:“To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.” - Douglas Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pod - Planet of Death The mysterious Mr. 4m 4 4,981 10-23-2015, 03:45 AM
Last Post: kojn^
  How do i play Nexuiz servers with Xonotic? MarkJonez 6 17,956 10-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Mario
  I am bored to death... neXus 20 16,870 06-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Last Post: [CCC]KINGSHOT[CCC]
  Xonotic servers list ??? omg2 19 12,160 06-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: rocknroll237