Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server configuration ?

Hello, I'm looking how to snip only with a snapshot of the flags. I find nothing in the serveur.cfg that allows me to do that

is for a dedicated server online.
if you can help me thank you in advance

Salut , je cherche comment mettre en snip only avec une capture du drapeaux. j'ai rien trouver dans le serveur.cfg qui me permette de faire cela

c'est pour un serveur dédier online .
si vous pouvez m'aider merci d'avance

Is there maybe any tutorial for noobs for setting up a server that works properly? (Just server.cfg is a little simple, in my mind; Just compare once with often visited online servers!) Smile

You don't really need more than server.cfg ... What's so special about other servers that isn't possible to do with server.cfg ?

Panthere Noire: J'ai pas compris ta question, qu'est-ce que tu appelles "snip" ?? (I don't understand your question, what do you call "snip" ??)

(07-08-2010, 04:09 PM)Debugger Wrote: Is there maybe any tutorial for noobs for setting up a server that works properly? (Just server.cfg is a little simple, in my mind; Just compare once with often visited online servers!) Smile

May I have a lot to look nothing at the moment even on the official server nexiuz
google keywords: nexiuz server.cfg server.cfg or xonotic

french:
j'ai beaucoup chercher mai rien pour l'instant même sur le serveur officiel de nexiuz
avec google mots clef: nexiuz server.cfg ou xonotic server.cfg
(07-09-2010, 02:40 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: You don't really need more than server.cfg ... What's so special about other servers that isn't possible to do with server.cfg ?

Panthere Noire: J'ai pas compris ta question, qu'est-ce que tu appelles "snip" ?? (I don't understand your question, what do you call "snip" ??)
the snip is the laser weapon that kills in 1 shot
I can not find how to configure the way I agree,
Snipe with only mod ctf capture the flag with a single weapon per player

le snip c'est l'arme laser qui tue en 1 coup
je ne trouve pas comment configurer de la manière qui me conviens ,
snipe only mod ctf avec capture du drapeaux avec une arme unique par joueur

Oh, you mean the minsta nex then... If you want minsta CTF, that is CTF (gametype ctf in server.cfg) plus minsta (g_minstagib 1 in server.cfg)
Those two are documented in the server.cfg file Smile

EDIT: oh ok I see what "snip" meant now, "snipe"!

(07-09-2010, 09:49 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Oh, you mean the minsta nex then... If you want minsta CTF, that is CTF (gametype ctf in server.cfg) plus minsta (g_minstagib 1 in server.cfg)
Those two are documented in the server.cfg file Smile

EDIT: oh ok I see what "snip" meant now, "snipe"!

nice, thank you for the configuration, I still search for a skin (person)
problem resolvedSmile

joli, merci beaucoup pour la configuration , il me reste a chercher un skin (personne)
problème résolut Smile