Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well.. hi

Woah.. that "-you-" code was confusing me for awhile.. I thought everyone was talking about me before I was here. :O

Anyways.. I just changed my setup to dual-boot windows and linux; and now I don't use windows 7 much anymore. Linux is just too good Smile.

Well I got nexuiz and came to the testing url.. so I'll be testing the game as soon as I get it up. It's looks interesting. I've learned to program a little bit, so we'll see what happens.

Edit:
Oh and nice site, it's probably the best I've seen that's so dark, but still so useable (and pretty).

MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

And from what i've heard, Windows 7 is using free source code for the window manager, but that's just a rumour. (one room, many mushrooms!)
4m038105 - Be the change.

*blablub* it's nearly the same like in Vista
MY NOOB STATS:

i mean the window-snapping/tiling features and whatnot.

i mean hi!

Btw, that "[ Y o u ]"-thing confused everyone. i think i PM'd Div because of it. (or Mr. Bougo?)

Welcome to Xonotic! Big Grin
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

Welcome here phim!

(09-21-2010, 11:15 AM)The mysterious Mr. 4m Wrote: Btw, that "[ Y o u ]"-thing confused everyone. i think i PM'd Div because of it. (or Mr. Bougo?)
Welcome idea too.
Fat.bot.Slim

Quote:and Hypersonic?
How do you know me? Huh

I just found out about Xonotic recently. I have played Nexuiz on and off, but I never thought the game was that good. I really hope Xonotic is a lot better than Nexuiz. I saw the developmental release and saw some improvements, but it has a long way to go. For instance, the shotgun feels cheap compared to the shotgun in Quake 4.

I still can't wait for Xonotic's official release. It is definitely the best cross-platform FOSS FPS.

My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Halogene, Your response is very rude. i did NOT ask for an explanation. Also, i DID not say anything ABOUT confusion BEING A bad thing. Now i did. BUT i don't mean THAT. Also, the EMPHASIS IS mostly RANDOM.

Escalator now stairs. Sorry for convenience. i go do my usual stuff now.

My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Code:
[you]
is dead Sad
MY NOOB STATS: