Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[SUGGESTION] Rocket duel of awesome.

Since my first idea for a mod failed and is now being forgotten i thought i'd move on with a new suggestion.

I got this idea when me and Kojn simultaneously hit each other in the face with rockets in a duel.

It's pretty simple. The only weapon is Rocket launcher with unlimited ammo.

*You can't hurt yourselves with the rockets so you'll also use it for rocketjumping.

*1 thing i'd like is if you could use the scroll wheel on the mouse to modify the speed of a rocket in real time... Like, rocket goes fast to the corner -> you scroll down the speed -> your able to do an almost 90° turn -> scroll up the speed again and hope for the best.

Sure I don't know if this would be possible, but it would be a neat little future xD

Since I pretty much never play with all weapons I'll leave it up to you who are regulars to decide if you'd like this or not... Again, i just thought i'd throw it out there. =)
[Image: IUBFH.png]

Contact me on irc channel:
#Dietunichtguten @Quakenet

Seems pretty funny to me Smile
Moved to Mepper

Nvm this...

Cortez told me how to di it ^^
[Image: IUBFH.png]

Contact me on irc channel:
#Dietunichtguten @Quakenet

http://pics.nexuizninjaz.com/images/7vh5...k588a9.jpg

i assume nexquick mostly use the minsta button but not the others
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Rocket Launcher model idea Beagle 5 6,110 05-27-2015, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Ogger73
  [SUGGESTION] Slightly faster rocket angling Reaku 17 15,873 05-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Last Post: srkdy
  [SUGGESTION] Increase Rocket Rate of Fire Loafers 3 5,192 05-25-2012, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Loafers
  [SUGGESTION] rocket flying game mode chooksta 27 34,325 10-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Last Post: chooksta
  [SUGGESTION] Rocket Launcher vs. Mortar Balance Sir Emeth Mimetes 14 15,088 11-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Last Post: rainerzufalldererste