Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... Dragon Age 2?

Anyone else played through Dragon Age 2 yet and found themselves massively dissapointed? I feel violated now after giving my money away.
Hey, want to learn to map? You might want to start here and here!

I dodged this thinking it was going to be trash. From what it looks like, all of the reviewers on Metacritic were paid off (a source I already discredited a looonnggg time ago, editor's choice, 8.0+, etc.), and the reviews from actual players are negative. EVERYBODY I know of that's played this game has not had anything nice to say about it.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Dragon Age 1 was massive large game that took me months to complete (with breaks), I had large expectations about 2 but its very very lame. It all happens in 1 stupid city with 20 locations that are recycled over and over again, and storyline sucks. Basically its just mages vs. templars, it doesn't matter which side you will take, you will end up killing everybody and that's about it.
Bioware really screwed up.

This is such a nice game for the play, in this game you can face many adventure, in this game there are so many effective graphic is use which are give some extra effect in this game.

(03-22-2011, 08:07 AM)frostwyrm333 Wrote: Bioware really screwed up.

casual stuff and a brand name with a certain reputation sells
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

they didnt't even try to make it a "worthy sequel", the story is bad, gameplay is just ok, locations are always the same, the only good thing about is length, but I didn't enjoy it, I just wanted to finish it and...

btw. Witcher 2 released yesterday, who liked the first one ?

the witcher was an awesome rpg. not the usual lame concept of good vs evil, no lord sauron-alike. gameplay also had depth, especially the alchemy.
How long is a piece of string?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Laser Age: GOLD Lee_Stricklin 1 5,208 10-25-2010, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Cuinnton