Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS?

My baby! Big Grin

[Image: 6JIhter.jpg]
[Image: mCGiGDs.jpg]
[Image: 8Qu7cNC.jpg]
[Image: Ldwnejr.jpg]
metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

Looks like you could do with some more storage there matey! Rolleyes
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Damn thats a nice set up you got there ZeroQL
[Image: 38443.png]

[Image: ZwT6K6D.jpg]

27inch iMac 2013 model

3.4GHZ i5 (turbo to 3.8)
16 gigs of RAM
regular 1TB SATA
2 gig Nvidea GeForce GTX 775M

Playing with an original Apple professional gaming keyboard, and a professional gaming mouse from Staples. A lot of sarcasm was used in last sentence.

Smile 
Here's my Nerd Station !!

*All of my Hardware are Trust Gaming component....

[Image: 35a98o3.jpg]
[Image: 69200.png]

Such a small mousepad. You probably play at a really high sens right?

Brick 
(01-03-2016, 08:07 PM)SPLAT Wrote: Such a small mousepad. You probably play at a really high sens right?

Nope, but I'm going to change it, even with a Trust GamePad !!!Wink
[Image: 69200.png]

four new pieces added today. Corsair strafe mechanical keyboard, logitech g303 mouse, corsair mm200 mouse pad, and some Audio Technica ath m40x headphones. Pretty damn excited right now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 14402.png]

Glorious isn't it?

The elegance, the subtle strength!
What a sublime creation!

<lightbringer> if you're wearing power armor, nobody can tell if you're a cat
--------------------------
<thearcon> you are the sickest individual on this channel Big Grin

Wow this is still going????

t

t:^@=
[Image: 227.png]

LOL

[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

Nice green tea leaves.

DANK

Very much a work in progress here. Some of my vintage equipment needs repairs (Suncom equipment needs new potentiometers installed, Model M needs a new hammer installed on the numpad) and USB conversions done. I'm also in the process of figuring out how to incorporated a vintage SideWinder FFB Wheel into the mix that I plan to modify into having an unlocked turn radius (this will be accomplished by extending the wheel out past the lock, incorporating a slip ring to avoid breaking wires, and messing with the sensor), I will likely extend the wheel from the base off of a long neck made of PCB pipe. Incorporating the driving pedals will also be another challenge... My most elaborate idea is to remove them from their housing and incorporate them onto my right rudder pedal in a Y shape.

ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(12-27-2019, 08:47 AM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: Very much a work in progress here. Some of my vintage equipment needs repairs (Suncom equipment needs new potentiometers installed, Model M needs a new hammer installed on the numpad) and USB conversions done. I'm also in the process of figuring out how to incorporated a vintage SideWinder FFB Wheel into the mix that I plan to modify into having an unlocked turn radius (this will be accomplished by extending the wheel out past the lock, incorporating a slip ring to avoid breaking wires, and messing with the sensor), I will likely extend the wheel from the base off of a long neck made of PCB pipe. Incorporating the driving pedals will also be another challenge... My most elaborate idea is to remove them from their housing and incorporate them onto my right rudder pedal in a Y shape.

That keyboard!

I'm curious what you guys are running for rigs.  Below are the stats of my two rigs.

Athlon X4 880k 4.3 gHz
8gb DDR3 RAM
1050ti
ASRock A88xFM2+ Killer

Core2 Quad Q8200 2.3 gHz
4gb DDR2 RAM
R7 240
Gigabyte G41M-ES2L

My Core2 Quad system is what I am running currently as the board in my Athlon system fried after the tornado two years ago.  Plan on bringing that back online soon.
Crash and Burn

Moin

[Image: 8848.png]

Ready to make some maps. That table is inspired by japanese kotatsus and heated to a set temparature. You sit on the floor.
The PC itself has a standard looking case which is silenced. Nothing to show here.
Specs:
Ryzen7 3800X 8Cores/16Threads @3.9-4.5ghz
16gb RAM
Radeon R9 390X 8gb
A 240hz screen and a drawing screen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for someone to create station ID's end user 0 3,417 07-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Last Post: end user
  FREE MUSIC - post yours! The mysterious Mr. 4m 4 6,446 02-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Last Post: lopho
  Your Xonotic station. ImpulseNine 21 28,945 05-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: NetMassimo
  The Regurgitator! (Whats the song) kojn^ 5 6,882 05-10-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: kojn^