Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need you !

Rainbow 
Hi dear xonotic people <3! What's up ? C:

Hi i'm Rico (Rico of Riicardo) Also known on game as ptx ^^
I'm making this post to ask for help , I will put what i don't know and want to do below ...
If someone was nice and help me was realy realy great , if someone is up to do it please just send me a mail or say something where (Mail: ricardoosabio@gmail.com)...
My doubts are about thing to bring to life and old clan , i'm shure that every one knows about CCC clan (Cool Cats Clan) .. The clan is now "stoped" and with no active members ... The last time i saw one was 6 moths ago (KingShoot) ...
Well i want to bring it to life again , and coming to xonotic ... As the most awesome clan ^^ As it was before .. On nexuiz..
But for that i need to know and need some helo doing it ...
Well this is asking to much maybe but what i would like to know and being helped was :

In a game forum // , every clan need one ... Old CCC forum , like i said is old and not active ... Nowone goes there for ages...

An Irc channel that could be allways online ... I know how to create one but when i shut off my pc the server is out ....

And finaly a xonotic server , But since i'm 15 old .. I can't buy a server and i can't afford it .. with shame , It's possible to create a server with no money ? with just the pc ?... Basicly a free server ...

Well It's a lot , But i would appriciate if some cool guy helpd me out with this project ..
Could someone help me ??

Thanks anyway guys 'n' girls .. Cya on game C:

// By the way , Yes i'm a member not active for CCC but i hope i will now ...

about the IRC channel, if you want to just make one on freenode or quakenet, it's there forever as long as you log in occasionally.

there are also free forums sites you can get.

can't help with the other stuff, sorry.

cheers!
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

Kingshot is still active. He visits this forum like every day.

Well i mean in game dear mepper :>
Thanks theshaddow , well with the irc i think i can handle it ...
But with the forum and server , i cannot do it , i don't have the "skills too" do it:c
[img][Image: xonoticlogo.jpg][/img]

Irc server - Done!

Join us now at #ccc.xonotic

Big thanks It's Me

Good to see some young blood (I'm 15 aswell). Big Grin
All of my friends play COD, but I'm sick and tired of hearing about 'quick scoping' and 'killstreaks'. Xonotic ftw!

HAH! WELCOME MY DEAR!

I'm so happy to see another Cool Cat!

hey there,
well as long as you have a decent internet connection (best located close to server hubs in the us (e.g. chicargo, ny but you are not in the us right?) or in europe (e.g. frankfurt, netherlands)) you could run a server on your own line. doesn't take much to set up and try, just run the dedicated server included with xonotic and forward the ports if you are behind a nat router. if the ping works for other people then you should be good to go. maybe you can/should also check with your isp because many forbid you to run servers on your own line, but a xonotic server does hardly use any traffic at all so do not let that worry you!
for forums you can use sth. like invisionfree or any of those million free forums out there. just google for some.
the most important thing about a clan are the people in it, and therefore you already came to the right place Smile!

"HAH! WELCOME MY DEAR!

I'm so happy to see another Cool Cat!" hey hey hey hey hey Smile

Kingshoot hehehe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You might know me, and I might know you Meteors 3 2,901 12-15-2015, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Halogene