Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview with duel grandmaster Kojn

Video 
[Image: Interview%20with%20duel%20grandmaster%20Kojn.jpg]

Interview with [Image: gb.gif] Craig “Kojn” Clayton right before he played the grand final of the Xonotic QuickCup #14.

kojn's PC Setup:

[Image: kojns%20pc%20setup.jpg]

[Image: kojns%20pc%20setup%202.jpg]

Some of questions:

If you are developer on Xonotic, what will you change in this 0.6 version?
In wich future tournaments are you participate?
What gear kojn uses?
If somebody will sponsor you and give you all best gear, will anybody be able to defeat you?
How can you attract new players to Xonotic?
Why should people play Xonotic?
As scene as it is, who do you think are some of the better players, wich are your favorite players, what new players do you like etc... ?

metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

Oh, hmm, you don't look like a nerd! Tongue

Why. So. Many. Tissues?

Had a cold not to long ago, so there's just about 8 packs shoved on my desk.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Should have bought a box instead!

(11-13-2012, 04:08 PM)machine! Wrote: Oh, hmm, you don't look like a nerd! Tongue

understatement.

You've won thousands of matches online, how man hundreds offline?

Guys, you've GOT to turn on sub-titles for that utube clip. The aumatically generated subs are hilarious Big Grin
Other than that the interview seemed weird to me, especially the guys asking questions had..... trouble to..... speak. ...... ...... fluent. .... ...... sentences ...... (?)

Well it wasn't exactly planned green`marine, so I think thats why. Gets better as it goes along though Smile

well done duel grandmother Kojin!

btw you may be my long lost brother , and proves red heads rule (harry ftw too , lol)

also dont bother to use the excuse of a cold.

they all do it too , its a natural part of life.

er...

ohhhhhhh.........

bloody hell.

t

:^
[Image: 227.png]

(11-16-2012, 09:17 AM)GreEn`mArine Wrote: Guys, you've GOT to turn on sub-titles for that utube clip. The aumatically generated subs are hilarious Big Grin

"I would probably make it so the politics of Idaho thunderstorms with the next group."
-Kojn

hahaha! That's got to be a quote somewhere! Big Grin

kojn said xonotic need leagues or something, here is interesting idea on league sistem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKm7hmevtA4
metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

(11-16-2012, 05:40 PM)kojn^ Wrote: hahaha! That's got to be a quote somewhere! Big Grin

V

(11-16-2012, 08:31 PM)zeroql Wrote: kojn said xonotic need leagues or something, here is interesting idea on league sistem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKm7hmevtA4

the fact that gaming has stagnated to the point that treyarch can actually be considered innovative just made me vomit a little.

ROFL thanks for the tip of turning the captions on, I had no idea kojn was talking such hilarious nonsense! Thanks a lot, I really had a good laugh!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(11-17-2012, 12:23 AM)s1lencer Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 08:31 PM)zeroql Wrote: kojn said xonotic need leagues or something, here is interesting idea on league sistem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKm7hmevtA4

the fact that gaming has stagnated to the point that treyarch can actually be considered innovative just made me vomit a little.

Yep, me too.

I don't understand, isen't CoD a casual-oriented series with exception of CoD4 ProMod?

(11-17-2012, 02:17 PM)machine! Wrote: I don't understand, isen't CoD a casual-oriented series with exception of CoD4 ProMod?

mostly... but it doesn't matter. 90% of the players of any game are going to be casual players, so there's no reason not to steal the ideas of an almost exclusively casual game.

damn this guys setup is so basic. luv it.

What are all the tissues for?
Nice rig k face.

Nice face too!
:E

thread was tldr, better now?
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

Aha Rad_Ished Smile

Was for a cold, my nose run's a lot without some spray..my mother dumped a multipack of about 10 on my desk for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xonotic Talk Through Duels w/kojn kojn^ 20 16,862 09-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Antibody
Video Aim Spawned! A short xonotic movie by kojn kojn^ 13 15,269 09-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Last Post: dca
Video AbsolutioN - Frag movie by kojn! kojn^ 17 17,896 07-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Last Post: unfa
  kojn Xonotic Duel Demos kojn^ 2 5,707 05-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Justin
  Nexrun video by kojn kojn^ 13 15,901 02-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Last Post: PGP_Qz