Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xonotic TeamSpeak 3 server sponsored by Profound Velocity

[Image: 33u6dye.jpg]

Xonotic TeamSpeak 3 server sponsored by Profound Velocity

Hello, we’re creating a new TeamSpeak 3 server to provide a centralized place for Xonotic community. We would like to give community opportunity to have one place to have all of the Xonotic players playing and speaking together. If you're interested with your own channel you can contact us on IRC #profoundvelocity@quakenet and or pm in IRC to pV-Legend.
The address is sv.profoundvelocity.com:9987 and anybody from Xonotic community is free to use it!

What is TeamSpeak 3?

TeamSpeak 3 is a communication tool for groups, clans and anybody who finds it easier to speak out loud than write stuff in silence. It's much more powerful for speaking in group since it runs on dedicated server and not on peer-on-peer service. Ts3 integrates pretty well in-games also which is pretty good feature for ultimate gamers since you don't want to get distracted while playing.

Where can I download it?
Download from Offical TeamSpeak 3 website.
If you know any mirrors please post them below and I'll include them in this post.

TeamSpeak supports all these operating system platforms:

-Microsoft Windows
-Apple Mac OS X
-Linux
-Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, it should support most of the popular linux distros
-Android
-iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPad)
-And many more!

Our server is currently running with 30 people slot, we will increase this by the time and we will be monitoring the use. Also we would be appreciated about the feed back and new ideas from the community.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Clans who are participating to this project!
-Profound Velocity
-Fast Forward
-The Pro#stylers
-Maybe you? Just write in this topic or just leave the information that you want for your own clan a channel, and we will give channel operating rights for the leader.
Proud member of #profoundvelocity -> Visit @ http://www.profoundvelocity.com

Good news!
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

Great news! 8]

Wow, that's very cool! Thank you for supporting us this way. I hope to hear all of you calling me a noob in the near future :>
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Thank you very much, I'm sure many people in the community will find that helpful.

That's a pity it's not a Mumble server
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

(06-27-2013, 10:52 PM)Cyber Killer Wrote: That's a pity it's not a Mumble server

That's a pity you did not thank them that they invest time and money into the project without even asking for it... Dodgy
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Boooo there is unconnected-clan.de for TS and Mumble. Tongue

TS > mumble...let da holywar begins!
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

(06-27-2013, 11:51 PM)C.Brutail Wrote:
(06-27-2013, 10:52 PM)Cyber Killer Wrote: That's a pity it's not a Mumble server

That's a pity you did not thank them that they invest time and money into the project without even asking for it... Dodgy

Hmm... true.

Thank you Profound Velocity for the TeamSpeak server, though I personally think Mumble is better because it's FLOSS.
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

And Mumble? Isn't possible to found an sponsor for Mumble servers?

Trololo????

..like 3 posts above

(06-27-2013, 08:25 AM)nirgoren Wrote: Thank you very much, I'm sure many people in the community will find that helpful.
Thank you being member of awesome Xonotic community which keeps us going on!

(06-28-2013, 02:19 AM)Finko Wrote: TS > mumble...let da holywar begins!
Hehe Finko, no we don't want to start "Holywar" or anything against anyone, this is basic idea to unite Xonotic community not to tore apart. Smile

(06-27-2013, 08:16 AM)Antibody Wrote: Wow, that's very cool! Thank you for supporting us this way. I hope to hear all of you calling me a noob in the near future :>
Yes thank you, this Xonotic community drives our passion and we want to give something back, to make it strong and build it a better place.

(06-28-2013, 01:38 AM)Mirio Wrote: Boooo there is unconnected-clan.de for TS and Mumble. Tongue
Yeah but the idea is not to run it for just one clan but just whole community, that's why the teamspeak 3 servers name is "Xonotic TeamSpeak 3 server". People can PM to me in here xonotic forums or just pm in IRC if they want their own channels / password protected channels for their own clans/communities. Also we're taking new ideas. For now on we're going to sponsor only TeamSpeak 3 server.

Topic was updated with status and clans who are participating to this project

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile TeamSpeak and Mumble Server sponsored by [unconnected] jack 3 6,441 06-28-2013, 02:52 PM
Last Post: N1mbus
  Teamspeak and/or mumble servers to use for Xonotic? rocknroll237 7 9,836 06-06-2013, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe