Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm clueless...

Hi,
I'm trying to make a map, but immediately I faced a problem....What EXTENSION am I meant to be using?? Yes I am clueless, and I have no access to youtube, proxies wont work.
So can anyone help me out a little?
Pleaseeee?
E=mc ^ 2 only applies to rest bodies. The one we should be using is E=mc^2 √1 - v^2/c^2 Smile

If you want help then you need to describe your problem.

The most important things what OS are you using and what radiant build are you using?

If it gives you an error, what error?
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Im using Mac os x, basically tried every radiant build, but then after i put the map in the data folder it wont show up in the game.
Yea...
E=mc ^ 2 only applies to rest bodies. The one we should be using is E=mc^2 √1 - v^2/c^2 Smile

I uploaded Sepelio's Netradiant tutorials to Omp since Youtube is blocked for you. Should help you out.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
<[-z-]> have you seen the documentary "happy"?
<Samual_> no
<Samual_> it sounds horrible

Doesn't Youtube use <video> now?
chooksta Wrote:640t ought to be enuf for antibody
- microsoft windows

(05-14-2011, 10:25 PM)emrys merlin Wrote: Im using Mac os x, basically tried every radiant build, but then after i put the map in the data folder it wont show up in the game.

So the radiant works for you?
Did you compiled the map? if yes what file did you use the BSP file or the MAP file?
did you use \Xonotic\data\? if yes there could be your problem. Unpacked maps always go in \Xonotic\data\maps
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

(05-15-2011, 04:48 AM)naryl Wrote: Doesn't Youtube use <video> now?

In some videos only.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

Anyway, this thing should help you in the future: http://tinyogg.com/
chooksta Wrote:640t ought to be enuf for antibody
- microsoft windows

I think he means blocked as in 'I live in China and I have what they call internet' not 'I don't use flash damn it' Tongue but whatever cool link either way naryl.
<[-z-]> have you seen the documentary "happy"?
<Samual_> no
<Samual_> it sounds horrible

Stuck behind the Great Firewall of China?
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(05-14-2011, 11:22 PM)Liquid Sin Wrote: I uploaded Sepelio's Netradiant tutorials to Omp since Youtube is blocked for you. Should help you out.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Try proxies like from http://proxy-zone.net or add https before the link.. Smile)

Omg thanks guys! I was in Seoul in the past few weeks in a hotel with crappy internet (yea weird). But thanks for the help, made my first map and planning to add more and more stuff to it.

To Liquid Sin: Thanks the email! I swear I have replied a day after it was sent though! But yea they are all awesome, especially part 6