Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Comic Generator

I'm probably the only one finding them funny.
http://explosm.net/rcg

[Image: DustyUnclePlastic.png]

[Image: ImpossibleFlyTrip.png]

[Image: PanoramicBagLook.png]

[Image: DidacticSinkControl.png]

[Image: UntidyNorthCurtain.png]

[Image: IncandescentVesselSummer.png]

Hm, pandyland used pretty much the same idea (dedicated comic panels), I guess C&H's was inspired from it.

hahah, some of those are like convos every day on IRC

(01-09-2015, 12:31 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Hm, pandyland used pretty much the same idea (dedicated comic panels), I guess C&H's was inspired from it.

Hm, quakeworld used pretty much the same idea (shooting people with rockets and shit in a 3d environment), I guess Xonotic was inspired from it.

No wait, our rocket launcher is called devastator! Phew, for a second I felt like I could become part of commonality, my hipster-heart breaking, knowing that I am not unique!

[Image: UtterRatWren.png]

[Image: LackadaisicalFriendsCamp.png]

[Image: LivingDustHand.png]

[Image: TaxTaxTax.png]

[Image: WarmSackTrade.png]

(01-09-2015, 07:11 AM)asyyy Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 12:31 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Hm, pandyland used pretty much the same idea (dedicated comic panels), I guess C&H's was inspired from it.

Hm, quakeworld used pretty much the same idea (shooting people with rockets and shit in a 3d environment), I guess Xonotic was inspired from it.

No wait, our rocket launcher is called devastator! Phew, for a second I felt like I could become part of commonality, my hipster-heart breaking, knowing that I am not unique!

Oops, I guess there's no such thing as tone in text. I didn't mean to say it was an original idea that was ripped off by C&H. I was just pointing at more of the same stuff, because more is better. It was poorly worded from my part, indeed :X

Wow, didn't know that C&H had this

[Image: PanoramicBlowObservation.png]

[Image: PerfectWrenchFlock.png]
4m038105 - Be the change.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [comic] Distanced hutty 23 17,432 09-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Last Post: rafallus
  Random find FruitieX 5 5,959 02-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NuckChorris
  Random Funny Junk Thread Sepelio 7 8,581 03-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Ang