Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zuahahai.

Hello ladies and gentlemen...

Please welcome the 15-year old (or as some like to call it, a kid) Linux user from Fiiinlaaand! That's right, now you know me, so prepare to lose the game.

Oh, and I like turtles. Really, I have two turtles. Cats are also nice. Yeah, cats. Woo.
I wish I had a penguin...

Cya around.

~Paake~

Do you like lobsters?
Why always the fighting?
*clack*

(01-02-2011, 05:56 PM)Snugglepaws Wrote: Do you like lobsters?
I don't hate 'em.
Futurama futurama...

(01-02-2011, 06:21 PM)Paake Wrote:
(01-02-2011, 05:56 PM)Snugglepaws Wrote: Do you like lobsters?
I don't hate 'em.
Futurama futurama...

In that case i would like to welcome you the forum and wish you epic gaming
Why always the fighting?
*clack*

Welcome here! Smile

[Image: tmnt.jpg]

You live in Finnland and don't have a penguin!? (of course not, that would be silly....)
4m038105 - Be the change.

(01-03-2011, 10:23 AM)The mysterious Mr. 4m Wrote: You live in Finnland and don't have a penguin!? (of course not, that would be silly....)
Those who think Finland has -30 climate throughout year, beware...

(01-03-2011, 10:37 AM)Paake Wrote:
(01-03-2011, 10:23 AM)The mysterious Mr. 4m Wrote: You live in Finnland and don't have a penguin!? (of course not, that would be silly....)

Why not? Here in sweden we live igloos and hunt polarbears throughout the year!
Why always the fighting?
*clack*

(01-03-2011, 12:18 PM)Snugglepaws Wrote:
(01-03-2011, 10:37 AM)Paake Wrote:

Why not? Here in sweden we live igloos and hunt polarbears throughout the year!
Because. *end of conversation*

(01-03-2011, 10:37 AM)Paake Wrote: Those who think Finland has -30 climate throughout year, beware...

[Image: meanwhile-in-Finland.jpg]

Wait, what..?

(01-03-2011, 01:14 PM)Fisume Wrote:
(01-03-2011, 10:37 AM)Paake Wrote: Those who think Finland has -30 climate throughout year, beware...

[Image: meanwhile-in-Finland.jpg]

Wait, what..?
dats it im leaving teh forumz.

Welcome!

This is the real Finland :>

[Image: IUBFH.png]

Contact me on irc channel:
#Dietunichtguten @Quakenet

I know plenty of people living in Finland, and they almost all have privat penguin farms. You know, food is so expensive over there that you just gotta do SOME thing not to starve. Luckily, the local directive on animal protection that prohibited to keep chickens in tight cages, has a loophole in that regard as penguins do not fall under this directive (as they are no flying birds). This has led to an increase of private penguin farming over the last couple of years, and also to an increased guano production, which had a positive side-effect on the agriculture. Many people are nowadays able to harvest more during the summer (the two or three weeks without snow), because they treat their soil with concentrated guano. Some Finns reported to have been able to grow even standard EU sized cucumbers, but I think those are rumors.

</joke>

Tervetuloa ja kiva että niin paljon suomalaista nauttii pelata XonoticConfusedta! (forgive me my bad speelkin)

No, honestly, Finland is a great country and has, as far as I have been travelling, the highest standard of life quality that I know of (if it were not for the penguins...).
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

haha, hello welcome!
[Image: vNzdsZw]