Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
A pledge

Ok, i started that thread a while back wondering why no one plays xonotic and now nuckyC started his. However, here's something I'll do since I actually somewhat like xonotic for what is now (omg nowai). I pledge to play xonotic everyday on the MiT servers for at least 20 minutes at 9:00 PM ET, even if it's by myself. Hopefully if I start others will join me.

So please play, americans :<

tgood tidea

tit tis tabout ttime tthat tsomeone tmade ta tpledge tlike tthis

:^ (t-one)

also world players ,HEY U! , WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA DO ABOUT IT?

t?

:^

(02-26-2011, 07:49 AM)chooksta Wrote: also world players ,HEY U! , WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA DO ABOUT IT?

hope that someone does it in australia too, so you get busy. Tongue
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

yes... in the mean while....

http://ompldr.org/vN2sxZg/choo%20choo.ogg

dance!

or cry....

t

choo choo!!!

I like it chook. Smile

ty Smile

I play nearly every day between 3 and 4 PM (GM+1)
Moved to Mepper

I can join you, since that's only 6PM here. Nice track too chooksta. So glad I have bassy headphones....

I'll do the same. Also how about visiting a couple of forums and spreading the word? I'm telling my friends offline as well.

So far, I managed to make it all for except on day or so, also, I sometimes come on a little late.

It also seems more people are on in the afternoons vs. in the night.
bye / bad luck and have boredom

I would play more, but it seems that nobody is ever on when I'm able to play Sad Pretty much the only free time I have (aside from off days) is after work between midnight and 4am EST.

(03-11-2011, 12:27 AM)JayWalker Wrote: I would play more, but it seems that nobody is ever on when I'm able to play Sad Pretty much the only free time I have (aside from off days) is after work between midnight and 4am EST.

I'm going to be busy with studies so going to cut down on both XONO and NEX games. Sorry all.

I can definitely be on at 9PM almost every night, and I am east coast! I'll see you tonight.

(03-11-2011, 03:24 PM)master[mind] Wrote: I can definitely be on at 9PM almost every night, and I am east coast! I'll see you tonight.

And tonight is the night I skip Sad sorry about that, I got caught up in other things. I'm currently updating (pulling everything, I've finally managed to get a sanctioned proxy off of my network overlords). Once it is done and I've compiled, I'll come on.

I should be on tonight too.

Just an update (At 4 am Big Grin). It turns out people like master[mind] are coming out Big Grin Big Grin Something like 4 to 5 people are showing up at MiT 1v1/votable every other night and we are having a blast. I hope this trend continues so I can pwn some more noobs...err, have more fun playing with you guys Big Grin

It sure hell beats getting raped by [MiT]Sensible every night. Fucking camper always ruins my day :<

(03-13-2011, 03:29 AM)noobermin Wrote: Just an update (At 4 am Big Grin). It turns out people like master[mind] are coming out Big Grin Big Grin Something like 4 to 5 people are showing up at MiT 1v1/votable every other night and we are having a blast. I hope this trend continues so I can pwn some more noobs...err, have more fun playing with you guys Big Grin

It sure hell beats getting raped by [MiT]Sensible every night. Fucking camper always ruins my day :<

hehe bring it on bitch! (or under which ever you prefer. I'm pretty open minded as far a fragging is concerned.)

I think indeed there slowly are coming more players around. I was today online 3 PM (GM+1), and there were about 8 people online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, that's still not many, but I am positive, first there were about zero players online, everyday. Tongue

No, minsta players yet, but it finally starts to get (a very little) bussy Tongue
Moved to Mepper

Missed yesterday though i played today...mainly just because of the fps issue.

I might not be on much for about a week, family is on vacation...

i can start doing this come monday after spring break is over. I am currently at home and my internet is to slow for gaming.

Sad
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

I just play nearly every day. And there are not many people around, I may be happy if there are two others D;
Moved to Mepper

(03-13-2011, 08:10 PM).Danny. Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 03:29 AM)noobermin Wrote: Just an update (At 4 am Big Grin). It turns out people like master[mind] are coming out Big Grin Big Grin Something like 4 to 5 people are showing up at MiT 1v1/votable every other night and we are having a blast. I hope this trend continues so I can pwn some more noobs...err, have more fun playing with you guys Big Grin

hehe bring it on bitch! (or under which ever you prefer. I'm pretty open minded as far a fragging is concerned.)

Haha your so random Danny! XD
(03-22-2011, 04:27 PM).Danny. Wrote:
(03-13-2011, 08:10 PM).Danny. Wrote:

Thanks I know!
Haha your so random Danny! XD

Here's my pledge noober: I'm done with Nexuiz as of this past Sunday - I deleted it from my machine and I'm not looking back. That means I may come in and ruin your fun in the Xonotic MiT server <evil grin>.

Hooray for MiT (shameless plug)!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

and ill screw ya all up with my drunken master shitz :p

(but i need flying....)

t