Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sure nobody would like to see me... again :D

well hi :D i think maybe like 2 or three maybe just 1 person will remember me... maybe. anyways. i think i've taken some time from xonotic and have lost track of whats been going on...

so i'm here writing to see whats going on, oh also before i forget why the heck is xonotic getting involved with all of these groups and junk. i mean like the birthday of that gamer thing and the website that only has the one category thing, do pardon me if i am anewbing(cool eh?) but i just got back and was wondering all that's changed.

oh also... i've started to learn C# and stuff so could anyone give me directions to the quake coding or whatever the heck goes into xonotic and maybe someone help me through newbing the code... lol.

well that's all. i think. does anybody remember me? :D

if not that's fine i'll just go sit in the corner and cry myself to sleep everynight :D

love ya guys

Jakey C <3

Hey! I remember you!

Here's some QuakeC thing:
http://dev.xonotic.org/projects/xonotic/..._to_QuakeC
Also, read the source code, it's interesting and nicely written. You'll need to get a copy of it. Either extract it from the source package in your xonotic release zip, or get it from git to be up to date. You use Windows, I guess?

(11-27-2011, 02:35 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Hey! I remember you!

Here's some QuakeC thing:
http://dev.xonotic.org/projects/xonotic/..._to_QuakeC
Also, read the source code, it's interesting and nicely written. You'll need to get a copy of it. Either extract it from the source package in your xonotic release zip, or get it from git to be up to date. You use Windows, I guess?

Yay!!!!!!!!! and I was a proud linux debian user but now I've converted over to windows 7. Thanks Mr. Bougo now i can maybe learn to code in quakeC and i won't be sad and stuff :D

Good luck with git on windows, it'll be harder than on linux.

Hi! I remember you. ^_^

I remember you posting on the forums, though I don't think I've played with you before.

The one category group thing you're talking about isn't really a big deal if you ask me, it's a flop but might pick us up a few extra players anyway. Has absolutely no effect on development.

WB.

WB good sir!
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

well thanks guys Smile i'll be sure to try and stay in the game more often... and mirio you are awesome Smile and canistra i learned C# somewhat because my grandmother bought me a game development on it so i didn't wanna disappointed. and i don't even know how to work the git thing, i'm a clueless and hopeless noob case here...

C# is great and really fun to develop with, as long as you like windows/xbox. But from what I experienced it got almost nothing in common with quakec, beside of the very basic stuff.

(11-28-2011, 09:45 AM)asy7um Wrote: C# is great and really fun to develop with, as long as you like windows/xbox. But from what I experienced it got almost nothing in common with quakec, beside of the very basic stuff.

well then i'm pretty much a lost cause with trying to learn quakec.

why? Nothing wrong with learning more than one language Smile

first point: C# is such a great language!!!!
second point: for xonotic-> quakec Sad
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  long time no see Grasshopper 2 1,107 08-28-2022, 10:43 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
  Born again Xonotic virgin end user 0 2,364 12-27-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: end user
  Installed game yesterday, really like it so far... Tooncinator 1 1,639 09-08-2019, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Mirio
  Finally here... like it! FAF 6 3,238 08-12-2019, 09:43 AM
Last Post: FAF
  Hello! Didnt see this group :) MarisaG 6 3,404 09-21-2018, 06:54 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  Hi, I'm new again DescX 4 2,772 03-27-2017, 11:46 AM
Last Post: kaadmy
Wink Oh Hey, I'm Xator, I'd like to Introduce myself Xator 5 4,567 01-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Last Post: end user
  Flimflam's all like hai gais! rad dj flimflam 6 9,985 04-05-2012, 06:02 AM
Last Post: rad dj flimflam
Thumbs Up Oh hey, I'm new, I'd like to Introduce myself (ohiniltim) maxp00n 1 3,373 10-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Pleased to see this Spectrum 5 4,931 07-07-2010, 02:33 AM
Last Post: CuBe0wL