Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fosdem Meeting

So I was checking stuff with open source blog, and I saw that Xonotic is having a part in the Fosdem (AKA Free and Open Source software developer's European meeting) and they are speaking about "The Road to 1.0". Here is the Link http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/xonotic

I just wanted to ask the developers or anyone else who knows, what is going to be talked about the event? What can we expect with Xonotic 1.0?

Especially with Xonotic 0.6 coming along soon, I am excited to see what the Xonotic team has to offer in the future and what we might expect. Big Grin

FOSDEM 2012 was held over the first weekend in February (4th and 5th about 19 days ago). You can see the talks here or here. The readme here says "Videos in the devrooms directory were not recorded by the FOSDEM video team, and may therefore be under a different license.".

Maybe Merlijn has an audio recording of his talk.

There isn't any recording of the talk, unfortunately.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Merlijn's slide show, a review on Phoronix and comments on their forum.

anyone have a DIRECT link to the notes or talk regarding xonotic only?

(03-04-2012, 08:49 AM).Danny. Wrote: anyone have a DIRECT link to the notes or talk regarding xonotic only?

It's in Spaceman's post just above yours. Wake up!

a small summary of xonotic, some comments and the slide show isn´t working for me. Unless the slide show shows the actual talks. Little help here?

Slide 01

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It works here. Use LibreOffice.

For me the slideshow did work, but powerpoint made the text just as black as the background color, so I manually made it white to be able to read it.