Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Boganstylez - The Movie

Hey, I didn't know where to post this, and seeing as Frag of the Month is in this section I thought I would kick off the videos with this:

http://zeroclan.nexfiles.com/boganstylez.ogg

The edit and frags are by Charmander from the zero clan of Australia. This release will probably spawn quite a few Aussie frag movies, inspired by the Charmosaur.

(Also looking forward to kojn's release!)
[Image: forum.png]

lol backwards racing and air mortar, very nice!
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

too much damage blur too much evilspacectf

Very nice.. What's the music btw?
He can talk the talk, but can he caulk the caulk?

(04-11-2010, 01:29 PM)lda17h Wrote: Very nice.. What's the music btw?
Assassin by Muse

Smile

Nice one!
Very nice mortar shots Tongue

Cool video,
I like the frags and some of the transitions, but I think you use fade to black a little too much there. For some reason I couldn't hear the music, which is why you may of used those fade to black transitions that many times.

A little off topic, but I'm also working on a frag movie which I expect to be done today or at the latest tomorrow, but I should have a low res version of the video out by the end of tomorrow at latest.

(04-11-2010, 08:04 AM)rabs Wrote: (Also looking forward to kojn's release!)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(04-13-2010, 08:59 AM)PCLizard Wrote: Cool video,
I like the frags and some of the transitions, but I think you use fade to black a little too much there. For some reason I couldn't hear the music, which is why you may of used those fade to black transitions that many times.
I think charm said something like 'I didnt know how to do any transitions, so I just used the same one every time :S'. idk why you couldn't hear the music, its pretty loud on my download?
(04-13-2010, 08:59 AM)PCLizard Wrote: A little off topic, but I'm also working on a frag movie which I expect to be done today or at the latest tomorrow, but I should have a low res version of the video out by the end of tomorrow at latest.
Nice! Will dl.

Love boganstylez,a very gd video by the charm. I hope this video inspires more nexuiz players to put out videos. So far there are some gd ones courtesy of pavlvs (octobre), charm (boganstlyez), fruitiex (nexrun movie) and kojns first movie. So i hope there are more to come. A grisu movie would be epic.

I was thinking of making one called 'Trevolution'
[Image: 716.png]

Nice one trev, can wait to see it. Gd name also.

yea right, good movie, even better name.
THUG LIFE