Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions on contributing

Question 
1. I've tried to create an account on the xonotic wiki, how long does it take to get it approved normally?
2. Any ideas on easy edits to the code to get familiar with it? (for someone new to QuakeC and big projects in general)
3. See sig

(04-03-2012, 08:47 PM)Xeno Daphron Wrote: 1. I've tried to create an account on the xonotic wiki, how long does it take to get it approved normally?
2. Any ideas on easy edits to the code to get familiar with it? (for someone new to QuakeC and big projects in general)
3. See sig

Do accounts really need to be approved? Isn't it activated by email!? Someone should fix that.

I changed your name, as your requested in your sig.

Thanks for the name change. The wiki account still hasn't been approved (been something like 5 days) so it would be nice if someone could check into that.

Sorry about that. We've had this issue for far too long and I still don't know why this happens. I'll see what I can do.

In case somebody wanted to know what were the result of this discussion. I was able to register and then activate my account through the email sent.
Damn it, my stats are crap so far lol

Oh, so it *is* activated by email after all! Thank you Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quake live mouse acceleration implementation successfully coded! I have questions Draena 0 2,187 03-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Draena
Question Questions concerning the future of Xonotic. Danfun64 2 3,431 04-18-2016, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Mario
  Xonotic Game Engine, Mapping, Development - General Developer Questions p14r 6 10,218 08-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Last Post: p14r
  Modding questions anotherFalseProphet 5 6,110 09-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Last Post: mand1nga