Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've defended my thesis

Wink 
Yup, and I've done it with very good reception, I've earned myself an "excellent" degree (the best), and probably further guaranteed my job at the institute Big Grin
So I'm now a happy, Brutail 0wl Big Grin
(no, no b33r or Unicum is involved yet, I had to work afternoon. But the situation soon might change Wink ).

w00t!
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Congratulations CB. Celebrate your victory and rock the institute! Smile

At least one great news from Hungaria today... Sad
del fin

congratulations are in order Smile

Good news everyone!
I raise my bottle in your honour.

Good stuff!

Congrats Big Grin
What was your thesis on?

Congrats! What kind of work do you do?

Good job!

Wtf... you are obviously not spending enough time with your important issues.. such as develpoing and mapping.

Congratulations m8 =)

And you go easy on that b33r now you hear? or else you will.. err never mid. Wink

HEEEEEEY Brainiowl, congrats, did you do a public defence? And why wasn't i invited, too afraid i'd be there at the back shouting out questions about the texturing in Greatwall?
Nice one dude, b33r is in the post.
Big frosty tall one.
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

aye - Congratulations!
But no b33r is involved ?
Cheat0r Wink
[Image: Sigsig.jpg]

Hey, congrats!

It was also a great relief when i've defended mine.

What was your phd about, btw?

(04-12-2010, 01:08 PM)C.Brutail Wrote: Yup, and I've done it with very good reception, I've earned myself an "excellent" degree (the best), and probably further guaranteed my job at the institute Big Grin
So I'm now a happy, Brutail 0wl Big Grin
(no, no b33r or Unicum is involved yet, I had to work afternoon. But the situation soon might change Wink ).

w00t!
Fat.bot.Slim

Thank you all! Smile
The title of my thesis was "Computer image analysis of microscopic pictures in the technology of pharmacy".
And though I still haven't had a cold one, I've had a few shots of Unicum with my friends yesterday night. Smile

Where do you live? Defending theses is also done in Russia.

Wow congrats, C.Brutail! Well played! Good Game! Smile
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(04-13-2010, 05:45 PM)Roanoke Wrote: Where do you live? Defending theses is also done in Russia.

like in every universitary country i would say...

C. Brutail, you were involved in pure academic institution or you studied for private structures? What was your lab?
Fat.bot.Slim

Awesome! Keep it up good Sir! Big Grin

Congratz!!!
i envy you wholeheartedly! mine is in 2 months : )

(04-14-2010, 02:45 AM)Rage_ATWM Wrote:
(04-13-2010, 05:45 PM)Roanoke Wrote: Where do you live? Defending theses is also done in Russia.

like in every universitary country i would say...

C. Brutail, you were involved in pure academic institution or you studied for private structures? What was your lab?

I live in Hungary, and I study at the Semmelweis medical university.
The institute is the university's own one, but they outsource a lot. I will be outsourced too, so I'll work for Richter Gedeon Plc. (that means I'll get my payment from them), but I'll be working at the university. So in fact, I'll be outsourced the other way, by Richter to Semmelweis University Big Grin

@ booo: don't worry man, those two months will fly away like a rocket in evil space Wink

Since you are now entering the "working life", you most probably won't know what to do with all that spare time all of a sudden. Big Grin But don't panic, I have a solution at hand: until Xonotic is released, how about having a look at them two or three maps on the DCC's plain delight DM server and adding some more variety to the map cycle? Wink

Edit: I really envy you for having studied at an university in such a beautiful city. I only once managed to visit Budapest for a few days and it really is a wonderful city from what I saw.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Well done C.Brutail, Congratz! Smile