Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone!

I've been playing Xonotic every now and then for the last month and I think it's going to be my new main online game. Great graphics (best I've seen in an open source FPS at least), smooth, fast gameplay that reminds me of Quake 3, and a lot of great maps. I'm hoping it tides me over until Halo 4 comes out, but I feel like I'm going to stick around a lot longer than that. :]

Welcome and have fun! In case you are looking for hints on the gameplay, don't hesitate to ask experienced players online or have a look at the basic basics thread. For arranging matches with other players, visit #xonotic.pickup on quakenet IRC, for meeting other community members join #xonotic on IRC. If you're not familiar with IRC, you can use webchat.quakenet.org and enter the channels (e.g. #xonotic and/or #xonotic.pickup) you want to join.

I wish you a pleasant stay on the forums and in the community and keep your hands off the minibar. Also remember to brush you teeth at least twice a day.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Welcome!

Welcome best pony! Make sure to check out the thread in Sanity Island when season 3 starts.

Hi.

(08-14-2012, 01:48 PM)Halogene Wrote: Welcome and have fun! In case you are looking for hints on the gameplay, don't hesitate to ask experienced players online or have a look at the basic basics thread. For arranging matches with other players, visit #xonotic.pickup on quakenet IRC, for meeting other community members join #xonotic on IRC. If you're not familiar with IRC, you can use webchat.quakenet.org and enter the channels (e.g. #xonotic and/or #xonotic.pickup) you want to join.

I wish you a pleasant stay on the forums and in the community and keep your hands off the minibar. Also remember to brush you teeth at least twice a day.

Definitely gotta check out that guide. I never quite learned some of the tricks people use in shooting games like this (strafe-jumping for example, has eluded me for years...)

(08-14-2012, 03:27 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Welcome best pony! Make sure to check out the thread in Sanity Island when season 3 starts.

Nice to see another pony fan around here! But what's Sanity Island? '~'

(08-14-2012, 10:17 PM)PinkiePi Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 01:48 PM)Halogene Wrote: Welcome and have fun! In case you are looking for hints on the gameplay, don't hesitate to ask experienced players online or have a look at the basic basics thread. For arranging matches with other players, visit #xonotic.pickup on quakenet IRC, for meeting other community members join #xonotic on IRC. If you're not familiar with IRC, you can use webchat.quakenet.org and enter the channels (e.g. #xonotic and/or #xonotic.pickup) you want to join.

Definitely gotta check out that guide. I never quite learned some of the tricks people use in shooting games like this (strafe-jumping for example, has eluded me for years...)

(08-14-2012, 03:27 PM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Welcome best pony! Make sure to check out the thread in Sanity Island when season 3 starts.

Nice to see another pony fan around here! But what's Sanity Island? '~'

This is Sanity Island.

If you hang out on IRC you can poke me for a private tutorial.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

welcome
[Image: 10253.png]

Howdy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello everyone! Mero 0 172 03-16-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Mero
  HELLO EVERYONE! thefurrygamer95 1 1,422 01-30-2020, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Halogene
  Hiya everyone! New to the community, but not the game :D alpha-carinae 4 3,356 05-22-2019, 08:48 PM
Last Post: alpha-carinae
  Hello everyone. Steak 13 9,884 03-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Hello everyone Sandertristan 2 1,858 01-26-2019, 09:02 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
Big Grin Hello everyone :D TheSmasher1992 1 1,708 05-30-2018, 06:41 PM
Last Post: cefiar
  Hello to everyone Dominick 9 5,992 03-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Islinn
  Hi everyone - I am thearcoN thearcoN 5 4,986 11-19-2015, 09:18 AM
Last Post: thearcoN
  Hi everyone ^-^ Ploplo 4 3,700 10-16-2015, 07:49 PM