Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How unprofessional

Just took a look at I******c's facebook page today and it seems they have passion for dropping F bombs and just liberal use of profanity in general. These are the guys that got the rights to use the name of a GPL classic? It would be interesting if a Xonotic release just happened to coincide the release date of console N****z...
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Well, that is the image the authors of "Gh**** ***f" have to present to be believable.

Not even bad, PR-wise.

I wonder how many downloads Gh**** ***f is going to get lol Maybe they'll bribe G*** Sp*t for a good review.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Seriously guys, is that so interesting? This is like you're peeping on your ex, watching her every step, just to get mad every time she's with a new guy or has fun without you.
Come on, move along! We're more mature than that.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

That is my point too. I******c has a certain image, and possible use of swear words on their facebook page (I don't have an account there) fits their image. Looks very intentional.

Don't forget: we are not part of their target audience, and thus may find stuff they are doing weird.
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud

Rainbow 
I do not want this kind of stuff (as in gossip/slander about other projects/people) in "my" xonotic-anything.

It just waste energy in a negative non-contributing fashion. That energy can be put to use in a positive way. So please, for the love of something soft and furry, keep that icky stuff away from at least me or preferably everything thats in contact with Xonotic in any way.

Cheers. Heart

Epic signature divVerent Big Grin
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

I totally agree, also to kojn^ Big Grin
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Agreed. Should this thread be moved away? Already did some minor changes above to get this out from keyword searches.
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud

lol pwnage signature
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

[Image: 68416040x5den06ilocked.gif]
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."