Version 1
[Image: 5eduf4ug0g37mfmht27w_thumb.jpg]

or Version 2
[Image: 3e4grwtopufoauhhh7h_thumb.jpg]

Both? Big Grin
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

(05-29-2010, 11:16 AM)C.Brutail Wrote: Both? Big Grin

This. I think theres going to need to be lots of playtesting to decide which one goes better.
Hey, want to learn to map? You might want to start here and here!

I think 2 has the better layout judging from the screenshot but I still worry abt having the mortar on the map. Maybe replace with crylink but that's just my opinion.

(05-29-2010, 11:20 AM)Sepelio Wrote:
(05-29-2010, 11:16 AM)C.Brutail Wrote: Both? Big Grin

This. I think theres going to need to be lots of playtesting to decide which one goes better.

Black hole warpzone under the map and we can have both Wink
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

Personally I'd love to play the second one. It's new. And looks interesting for me.

As for having both... why not? Evilspace A and Evilspace B Smile Works for me. just launch both for playing online, take some statistic data from map votings and hopefully you will know which is prefered by users Smile
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

version 2

version one has edges which say "this is as far as you go, return now" (i hope you understand Smile )... version two is more "round" Smile

I like v2.
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

oo that would be a really good level! fall to the bottom at certain parts and you enter the world flipped upside side down to the other. Smile

otherwise version 2
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

If the stairs and platform of v2 were moved to the left (in relation to screenshots) I think a mix of both ideas would work. Although I think if deciding on one then version 2 is the way to go.

Also, Cuinnton I have an idea in the works for a map like that. Woop woop!
This is my laser, this is my gun,
This is for plinking, this is for FUN!

BrFJ: wtf with the jumpad
BrFJ: rofl
vael: oh, you'll wtf with the... a few more times don't worry

[Image: badge.png]

Version 2 Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

+1 for Version 2 Big Grin

i fancy the idea of 3.

(maybe mixed? maybe seperate versions?)

Version 1 looks fine as it is; minor refinements eventually.
Version 2 asks for more: the lower level seems to be redundant, the top is.... missing. The map wants overall thicker boundaries and fancy fyyyyzz.
4m038105 - Be the change.