Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I am Bambi, the Fischmehl

Hi all, I rediscovered Xonotic a few days ago. I was surprised (in a good way) that stuff is actually still being developed. Like the vehicle mod. I have done some hobby game development in the past, and who knows, I might do something for Xonotic or for some mod. Or maybe not.
As a player, I mostly suck. Big Grin

It's not who we are that defines us....

uh,
I usually don't respond to OHINITLTIM threads but you have hilarious nick-name so I made exception. Smile
Hi and welcome to the forums! Any help will be welcomed I think. Enjoy your state and have fun!

Hi and welcome (back)! If you would like to work on your skills as a developer, this is a good place to start. If you would like to work on your skills as a player, this is a good place to start. Also feel free to hop on to #xonotic on freenode IRC or #xonotic on quakenet IRC to meet fellow developers/players, to take part in organized matches check out #xonotic.pickup on quakenet IRC.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Welcome Smile
[Image: 65153.png]

Welcome mate!
[Image: 9214.png]

Hello.

Hey, Vehicles are cool but lacking good maps. I got some in the works on on my server [Mofo] but need time to finish them.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

(11-19-2015, 01:47 AM)bambi_fischmehl Wrote: Hi all, I rediscovered Xonotic a few days ago. I was surprised (in a good way) that stuff is actually still being developed. Like the vehicle mod. I have done some hobby game development in the past, and who knows, I might do something for Xonotic or for some mod. Or maybe not.
As a player, I mostly suck. Big Grin

Why this name?
I like Bread Smile