Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to xonotic

Hi, I'm fairly new to xonotic, started around a month ago but didn't play much since.
never played arena shooters before and judging by all the matches I played so far, I'm currently the worst player on xonotic.
But it been fun so far, and I might even improveCool
see ya in matches maybe

Welcome!

Join #xonotic.pickup at IRC QuakeNet. Smile

Hi and welcome! You might want to have a look at the Newbie Corner. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you online!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Join #xonotic.pickup, Welcome to the Lounge Smile

what are the game modes people are usually queue to in that irc channel? Not really interested in ctf, people play team dm?
And I'm not sure it's a good idea because whatever team I join the other is gonna have lots of points, can be rather annoying I think
So I currently play only regular dm matches if I find anything.

There's tdm, then of course duels and some clan arena. CTF is rare these days. Don't worry about skill, I think I can speak not only for myself if I say that friendliness is more likely to make you a welcomed participant than pro skills.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(06-21-2016, 04:15 PM)nadi726 Wrote: what are the game modes people are usually queue to in that irc channel? Not really interested in ctf, people play team dm?
And I'm not sure it's a good idea because whatever team I join the other is gonna have lots of points, can be rather annoying I think
So I currently play only regular dm matches if I find anything.
Hello, and welcome!
We also have xdf which is a race mode (defrag). Have a try, see if you like it. You can find us on #xdf in irc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to xonotic, not new to Canada! Snollygoster 10 5,878 06-30-2016, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Beagle