Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello hello!. (hola :D)

encontre esto de xonotic y me re alegre Big Grin, pense que no ivan a mejorar nunca a nexuiz!, y eso que no lo eh jugado mucho tampoco, solo en mis vacaciones (cuando tengo tiempo libre Tongue)...

me anoto para cualquier cosa que puedan llegar a necesitar Smile, soy diseñador grafico, hago diseño web (flash), y tengo tendencias a illustrador Wink!. A su disposicion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this xonotic project thing and make me super happy Big Grin!!!, i thought that nexuiz will never get any more improvements again!.
Hey i not play much this times, only in my holidays (when I have free time Tongue)... but i love this game becaouse works on my linux os Big Grin!

I sign for anything you may need Smile.

-- I am a graphic designer, I do web design (flash based), and I have tendencies to illustrate Wink!.

At your disposal.

Welcome bdvd!

[Image: bienvenido05.gif]

Which gamemodes do usually play?
Fat.bot.Slim

i come back to linux recently, one month ago, so im downloading nexuiz again, and the only other game is Counter Strike (with wine)...

that was the question Smile?

Hola! Welcome to the forums, bdvd. Smile
I run Linux and run Steam under Wine, too. Which distro do you use? I use Debian GNU/Linux on my desktop and Debian GNU/kFreeBSD on my server. I am eagerly awaiting the stable release of Debian GNU/kFreeBSD.

BTW, if you haven't already, you should upgrade to the latest Wine, 1.3.0. It makes Source engine games run much better.
Once you go -ck you never go back.
This signature is licensed under the BSD license. There is no need to relicense your brain once you have committed it to memory.

thx for the tips!...

i'm currently running ubuntu lucid lynx--- i try other distros but, for now i'm going to keep this one becouse works better with my wacom tablet, and other hardware.

is a new ppa to update to the wine 1.3?, i'm going to look now Wink!.

is really cool that this forum be fill of linux users, i know that xonotic will work on other os, but is good to have some linux partners.

Don't be afraid to compile Wine from source. If you need a simple howto, send me a personal message via the forums. I can write one up for you.
Once you go -ck you never go back.
This signature is licensed under the BSD license. There is no need to relicense your brain once you have committed it to memory.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hola CTF players! SkyStyler 2 2,895 08-21-2015, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Mirio
  Hola. reticulon 2 3,376 11-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: GoregeousGuy
Thumbs Up Hola! SouL 10 7,305 06-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Last Post: dxrxix
  Hello, hello. (Hello) AlDeezy 5 4,259 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: .Danny.
  Hola! = Hi! Invunche 7 6,703 03-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Sless