Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for laughs :)

Here is a funny clip on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FT-Lp1BaNM

BTW, Here is my comment for the video: This guy was jerking off below his desk xD

I changed your link to a video that's not a reupload, just in case there's monetization involved.

Better a reupload in my case xD
If life gives ya lemons.... SHUT THE HELL UP AND EAT YOUR DAMN LEMONS!!!!!!

lol I could probably make my desk do that. Unfortunately, I would most likely break the window in my room if I did. The following pic is what I have hooked up to my PC.

[Image: Sound_system.jpg]
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(11-08-2013, 08:38 AM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: lol I could probably make my desk do that. Unfortunately, I would most likely break the window in my room if I did. The following pic is what I have hooked up to my PC.

[Image: Sound_system.jpg]

Oh sheeit m8, be careful you could damage your whole house with that setup Smile)

One of the previous owners of my SS695s broke his windows actually lol Not even joking. THOSE ARE SERVING AS THE WEAKEST CHANNELS IN THE WHOLE SETUP. Well, they will be anyway... gotta do a bit of restoration to them before I hook them up again as they were stored improperly at one point.

Oh wait.

The weakest you say? o0 if they are the weakest and broke someone's windows,then let me ask you:
Is that setup intended to be a destruction device? xD

Well I saved the SS695s from being thrown out by my sister and set them aside to restore later (they still work, but they're really beat up right now and need the cabinets rebuilt, the woofers need new surrounds, and the other drivers have cracks and discoloration). Then I ran across a pair of SS900s at a yard sale and knew that they would voice-match SS695s. After that I started scouting the internet for more Sanyo equipment and eventually ended up with the current setup I have now. If I had to take a guess, the amount I spent on my current audio system was probably within only $100 more than what I would've spent to get something of a drastically lower quality. My previous system (which consisted of ESS 308 speakers and a pair of KLH bookshelf speakers in parallel) wasn't bad by any stretch, but it definitely wasn't what I have now even though it sounded good and was loud enough to punch through the back wall of the house (I actually was able to walk across the street from my house and still hear it clearly) at full volume with all the doors and windows sealed shut.

Oh wait.

Reading this thread gives the impression people mistake sound volume for sound quality...
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(11-10-2013, 03:08 AM)Halogene Wrote: Reading this thread gives the impression people mistake sound volume for sound quality...

Not me, if I was going strictly for loud I could've done that at half the price of my current setup with just two really powerful channels, but instead I wanted to go after some underrated vintage speakers that had drivers made of paper and didn't sound like sheet metal. My setup (while still only having a 48khz sample rate) was put together to come close to what a developer or artist intended, while still being far enough away from the high end spectrum to avoid exposing flaws in the source material. I put so much effort into making my videogame library sound the best it possibly can that I individually tweak voices, sound effects, and music settings in most of the stuff I play to make it seem like I'm actually in the game.

Oh wait.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Professor Kliq just released a new album! Antibody 5 5,627 10-13-2015, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Finko
Music Just some neurofunk-y dubsteppish cool tune I made unfa 0 4,168 05-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Last Post: unfa
  Is it just me or did Overgrowth steal our logo? Samual 19 19,361 02-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Last Post: aa
  Sinister: Just getting the word out. anark10n 4 4,929 02-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Last Post: cvcxc
  Wow, just wow. rocknroll237 5 4,880 10-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: rocknroll237
  Just a question, honest! Minkovsky 2 3,961 03-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Minkovsky
  Just HAVE to ask ... anark10n 34 30,973 03-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: anark10n
  I just had to... ai 2 3,536 10-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Liquid Sin