Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello

Hello, I came up to Xonotic as I were reading some posts in Nexuiz forums.

Usually, before I download a game, I look its forums to see whether the game is still active or not, and it seems Nexuiz isn't. Thanks to Lee_Stricklin or whatever he's called, I got referred to Xonotic.

So, I'm gonna install Git on my Fedora and clone Xonotic's repo. I'm not new to Git(have used it for some games in Windows) but rather new to Linux, I may have some problems compiling the game though but that's when the community is useful.

Well, I guess that's all and I'm actually surprised by the community, because you guys can make a Quake 1 engine became this good. Not to mention thanks to LordHavoc for the engine too but I don't think what he and Lee has done for Nexuiz is a good thing.

Hello and welcome!!

First thing you must to know - every member of this community is obliged to brush teeth at least twice a day. At least. More than twice would be welcomed. You must also know that one of developers here (don't remember which one) is working on a tool allowing to make a complete teeth check-up via server browser in game. As a result, if you don't brush your teeth, or do it uneffectively, you will not be able to join any server. Brilliant idea, don't you think?

So, have fun here and...
...remember to brush your teeth at least twice a day!!!

P.S.
if you would have any questions about teeth problems, feel free to ask. We're here to help.
P.S. 2
to make it clear and avoid misunderstanding, this isn't the most serious post i've ever written.
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Haha, I brushed my teeth twice a day. Anyway, thanks for the welcome. Smile

Welcome here!

Maybe you will point it out later, but we are basically all tooth psychopaths here.
Kuniu is our guru.

Frag quickly, brush shiny!
Fat.bot.Slim

Well, I still don't get it, about the brushing teeths thing. But I'm sure, I'll get it, someday...

Heyy Wink Welcome at home Big Grin ...your new home!
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

Welcome aCROX999. Nexuiz isn't dead people (me included) still play it while we wait for Xonotic.
<[-z-]> have you seen the documentary "happy"?
<Samual_> no
<Samual_> it sounds horrible

Ah, I thought no play it anymore. I'm gonna download it later, and play. And thanks for the welcomes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, hello. (Hello) AlDeezy 5 4,213 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: .Danny.
  Hello hello!. (hola :D) bdvd 5 5,713 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: tux9656