Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEEDS INFO] disconnected from server models version issue

Greetings,

Some of you may know my moniker from playing classic nexuiz. I like to check this out once i awhile and see what progress is being made. (I did try a forum searh w/o luck)

Before staring up xonotic, I ran

Code:
./all pull default

Then I tried to run the game. It would load and I selected a server. The server loads, but then I'm disconnected from the server with an error message to the effect:

Only version 1 models are being accepted

A filename with path follows that message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

The Couch_Potato

Undecided

./all checkout
./all compile -c

will fix it
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud

http://dev.xonotic.org/projects/3/wiki/R...ory_Access

This page explains keeping your copy up to date with ./all update

BTW I remember playing your on HODM (me under a different name). If your having trouble finding people online from the usa, join #xonotic.pickup you'll probably be able to pick up a usa dueler.

Well, aren't you {dear}Couch_Aardappel? (Aardappel is Dutch for potato Big Grin)

Then you are not American Tongue

And I say: Hello my dear friend!

Thanks for your replies. Sorry for not getting back sooner. Been busy. However, I am in the middle of rebuilding my install. I blew away my previous git release folders and am presently updating with ./all update -l best. My previous problems might stem from me moving all files from xonotic/ folder to my .xonotic folder. Apparently from a previous setup to actually run xonotic, I went into the xonotic folder start the program and give it the path to the rest of the game under the .xonotic folder. I still had the problem of getting bumped off the server, but starting over at least will have me up to date.

Regards,

The Couch_Potato

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Setup Dedicated Server to DL from Map Server mrhip 1 452 10-16-2023, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Freddy
  [NEED HELP] Models, items, and sky black after 0.8.5 update htsm92 0 663 08-15-2022, 07:34 PM
Last Post: htsm92
Question [NEED HELP] How to use textures for radiant(win version)? (solved) Kotangens 4 2,893 08-12-2020, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Kotangens
  [SOLVED] No stats for the player Ubuntu 19.04 - just don't use the flathub version Fiorentino 2 3,061 04-20-2020, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Fiorentino
  [SOLVED] Weird key hold issue with official version Bloodthorn 9 4,908 05-21-2018, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Bloodthorn
  [BUG] SDL version not loading, glx version buggy rendering Halogene 3 3,782 10-19-2017, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Freddy
  [NEED HELP] Server Not Showing Up on Server Browser Antares* 5 4,266 05-21-2017, 04:46 PM
Last Post: martin-t
  [NEED HELP] Invisible models/players/flags etc. ARB 0 2,260 10-13-2016, 08:16 AM
Last Post: ARB
Question [NEEDS INFO] Multiplayer connection issue Adrint 18 11,145 06-20-2016, 01:37 AM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  [SOLVED] Can't See Custom User Models/Textures Deathsbreed 4 3,751 05-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Deathsbreed