Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Xonotic Nationscup - Sign up here

I'll play for France Smile
So add me Big Grin

[Image: French%20Frog.jpg]

I'm in for La France.
Awesome, did Qz show you that ?
Nexuiz : I Reach the top5 of the ladder (even top3 I guess). Top1 French for quite some time (when active) of ladder. Top5 of some tournaments (if I remember well)

Rainbow 
Wish I had internet access, otherwise i'd play for UK Sad

fuck it, i'll do it.

(05-16-2012, 01:38 PM)Splozy Wrote: Wish I had internet access, otherwise i'd play for UK Sad

How come you don't have internet access?

And there's no set date/s yet, so you got a lot of time still Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

flimflab will freelance for astraya.

Hungary checking in. In case we don't get enough hungarian players, I'm ok with joining to good'ol Eastern Block.
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Quote:Wish I had internet access, otherwise i'd play for UK

I don't have internet access either. I write on these forums using Godly powers... Sad

I'll be a reserve for the UK team.
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

Why reserve only?

What happens when team is in the number of one? Will the teams be mixed? Wow, There are allready more then 50 gamers involved, that is something.

Countries that are geographically near to each other can form a single team - e.g. Team Scandinavia or Team Eastern Europe.
And:
Quote:Everyone can sign up for now. At the next stage the signed up players may vote for a team captain who will then pick 6 players. The other players go on a reserve list to replace dropouts.

Maybe if we have some extra numbers that don't work for national or regional teams then we have to add some other countries. Who wants to play for North Korea?
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

It doesn't work like that.

We can always divide countries that have too many ppl by regions or just sides of the world (north/south or east/west) ;-)
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

(05-17-2012, 01:33 PM)Justin Wrote: Why reserve only?

It just means that I don't mind letting someone else play instead of me if too many people sign up.
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

I can play for Polish team Smile

(05-16-2012, 05:24 PM)rad dj flimflam Wrote: flimflab will freelance for astraya.

What's this "astraya" shit?

It's STRAYA mate! Geez, were you born with a silver spoon in your mouf or sumfink?

Smile

With spelling like that, i'd prefer to have been born with a silver spoon in my 'mouf.

Innit Turkey_shoot bruv?! Big Grin
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

i can join the hungarian team if theres noone else. im noob tho. i mostly play duel but have experiece in quake tdm

No problemo, I'm not in the elite either Smile
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

(05-21-2012, 06:23 PM)kojn^ Wrote: With spelling like that, i'd prefer to have been born with a silver spoon in my 'mouf.

Innit Turkey_shoot bruv?! Big Grin

So where was it then? Wink

Happy Jubilee UK players! Big Grin

I'm interested to play for Ukraine.

Sign me up on the NA team Smile

sign me up on the Serbia team Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xonotic Nationscup has started! asyyy 112 82,518 12-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: kojn^