Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Omploader down?

Sorry guys. Pick another hosting service. And get your files back somehow.
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

maybe you should create project at http://sourceforge.net/ ?
I use google translator to write the message, so do not blame me in my illiterate speech

Me? Why?
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

A hosting service run by one of the community members would be best, something like pics.nn. I dunno if z has enough bandwidth/space for another hosting application.

Even I think that it will be great to go with the services which are already being used as it will give us the best idea, that which one will work best for us.

(09-07-2010, 08:07 AM)nelsonnebraska Wrote: Even I think that it will be great to go with the services which are already being used as it will give us the best idea, that which one will work best for us.

Are you a spam bot? Sry for asking, if not.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

...sounds like one :S

and:

omploader.org is up!
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

(09-07-2010, 10:03 AM)Halogene Wrote: Are you a spam bot? Sry for asking, if not.
Halogene the Gentleman Tongue
I'm not sure why, but i couldn't stop laughing for good few minutes after reading your post... Maybe i'm just too tired...
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

(09-07-2010, 08:07 AM)nelsonnebraska Wrote: Even I think that it will be great to go with the services which are already being used as it will give us the best idea, that which one will work best for us.

WTF?! I have to read it twice...

Omploader IS already used!

...S.P.A.M.B.O.T.!!!
MY NOOB STATS:

tZork banned the guy Tongue
He forgot to put it in the spambot ban group though, done.

(09-07-2010, 10:58 AM)rainerzufalldererste Wrote:
omploader.org is up!

http://omploader.org/donate.html Wrote:Currently Omploader's bank balance is $-1196.36

Omploader is not up for long.
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

omploader.org Wrote:Omploader needs your help to stay up and running. Currently Omploader's bank balance is $-1196.36, so if you'd like to see Omploader stick around, please donate.

oh no! :S
MY NOOB STATS:

This is why localized communism does not work, kids...
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

[Image: commielinux107.png]
MY NOOB STATS:

Omploader is still up Smile Good Smile

Anyway a bit of mine work with Inkscape:

[Image: 3c4363b908e6f2f45d3fe41854d67bce6g.jpg]

RGHost is a neat replacement.

...again been down for the past few days. So that sucks.
<[-z-]> have you seen the documentary "happy"?
<Samual_> no
<Samual_> it sounds horrible

Yeah, tried to upload something, omp is dead :/
bye / bad luck and have boredom

Yeah it's down. Crap.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

gonna be a pain trying to find a good replacement for Omp... the vast majority of these free hosting sites succcckk.
<Samual_> no

imgur.com

RGHost has a 50mb limit with a 30 day file expiration date and imguy.com is just for images Tongue so 1mb max file size.

So I repeat.

Its going to be a pain to find a good replacement for the Omp. Dodgy
<Samual_> no

mediafire is decent. it has ads, but no wait time. Ubuntu One or Dropbox come to mind, since spreading out the load between these three will get you covered.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

Number one criterium for finding a replacement for Omploader is: direct download links (so that admins can download a map with Wget or similar tools on a server).
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

(05-20-2011, 02:50 AM)PinkRobot Wrote: Number one criterium for finding a replacement for Omploader is: direct download links (so that admins can download a map with Wget or similar tools on a server).

Then I think Ubuntu One does it, by hard redirect. Does wget catch these?