Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from FOXYjouk.

I've been playing on and off for a couple of years I guess (who's counting), but only first now have taken the time to register on the forums.

Those who play on the MoN Overkill server may recognize me as that annoying SOB that always kills them off the moment they are about to cap. Those frequenting the vanilla Xonotic servers would more likely recognize me as the gore spattered across the walls and ceilings. Smile

For those who might care I'm from Sweden and in my mid twenties. My online shooter background is mainly in casual UT99 and UT2004 play.

I want to get back more into regular Xonotic, but the Overkill server seems to usually be better populated. Maybe the pickup system is the solution...

See you around!

Welcome!

I've seen you alot on the overkill server... you cause me to rage btw... Tongue

anyway, you might be interested in joining the upcoming ctf quickcup. We could use some more cannon fodder like me hehe
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

Hello. Tongue

Kul att se fler svenskar

Welcome (back?) to Xonotic!

Welcome to forum - hope to meet you soon on server ... Tongue

GreetZ Su

(01-28-2013, 05:33 AM)FOXYjouk Wrote: Maybe the pickup system is the solution...
Pickup is solution, nice games yesterdayWink
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

Howdy!

I remember playing alongside you/against you on numerous occasions.

Needless to say, you're pretty darn good at Overkill!

Heya FOXYjouk! Big Grin

(01-28-2013, 05:33 AM)FOXYjouk Wrote: Those who play on the MoN Overkill server may recognize me as that annoying SOB that always kills them off the moment they are about to cap.

Indeed, that's what I remember of you. Apart from me killing you off from the other side of the map of course Tongue

(01-28-2013, 05:33 AM)FOXYjouk Wrote: For those who might care I'm from Sweden and in my mid twenties. My online shooter background is mainly in casual UT99 and UT2004 play.

There, another one! There seem to be a lot of UT99 guys around, brings back memories. UT99 was so much fun back then!

(01-28-2013, 05:33 AM)FOXYjouk Wrote: I want to get back more into regular Xonotic, but the Overkill server seems to usually be better populated. Maybe the pickup system is the solution...

Well it would be nice to just get on a CTF server or something for one or two quick matches, but we all know that the servers are empty most of the time. Idling on a server helps a lot to lure players onto it, but then you can't play serious matches until someone joins... So yeah, I know what you're talking about, and I have that same problem. Wink
Pickups are fun too, of course! Or what do you say, now that you've played a few? =)
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

(01-29-2013, 03:41 PM)zykure Wrote: There, another one! There seem to be a lot of UT99 guys around, brings back memories. UT99 was so much fun back then!
Loads of fun! Of course, I was a very lame player back then, always went straight for the Reedemer, hid in a corner and remote controlled it in hunt of those sweet M-M-M-M-MONSTER kills! Smile

(01-29-2013, 03:41 PM)zykure Wrote: Pickups are fun too, of course! Or what do you say, now that you've played a few? =)
Yes indeed, I've had a lot of nice games already. Better resistance than I'm used to, but I welcome the challenge!