Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
randomly funny

While surfing the internet, i watched a video about a Windows 7 challenge, something about not being able to download and try it for free, there was the mention of JULinux and i visited their website.

Now, they have some documentational videos and it appears they added a transcript, a "interactive transcript", it seems to work alright in the beginning, but gets weird at about somewhere in the middle. The video is a bit long and might get a little boring, just hold out, you need to read the transcript from the beginning to experience the effect.

here's the link to the video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Tb5-oFF...r_embedded#!
and here's the website where i watched it: http://www.mindblowingidea.com/JULinuxText

Make sure you watch the embedded video on that site, because on Youtube you will have to open the transcript or you will read the comments which contain spoilers.

Happy watching- er, reading! Smile
4m038105 - Be the change.

THE GUH-NU PROJECT!!!

Looks like linux made to look like windows.

The captions made me do a double take.
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

A small part (Don't scroll down, spoilers!)

"I haven't checked to see if we can you shoot the President
It might enhance the capabilities of this White House"

...snip...

"%uh returns and he is really milosevic
very good for us"

...snip...

"and finally I can
communist thing
it's probably agree with that
oh come
and I can probably slow retreat here"

...snip...

"no because who wrong
the jews and the internet"

(and that was only a small part or the randomness)
Uhm, what?
[Image: vN3NkMA]
(Idea stolen from Mr. Bougo. Hehehehe)

First, i thought he was typing that and confused it while chatting to somebody. Only after it started to not make any sense at all it occured to me he may be using some speech recognition software.
4m038105 - Be the change.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Quake was made today, Funny Video TickleMeElmo 25 25,834 07-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Random Funny Junk Thread Sepelio 7 8,583 03-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Ang