Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEEDS INFO] lsmaps command

hi folks;
I.ve noticed lsmaps command in console dosn.t show all maps in new autobuild 0.8.2 version.
Here a screenshot:

[Image: lsmaps10.jpg]

Question - how to fix this and show again all maps??

GreetZ Su

Better to show a shortened list than no list at all.
[Image: 230.png]

Any chance that lsmaps could take a regex-like parameter to reduce the list returned, just like the unix `ls` command does?
Such as:
  • lsmaps [a-z]*
  • lsmaps [0-9A-Z]*
  • lsmaps g*
  • lsmaps dan*
  • lsmaps fsdm?
That way you could at least see them all by running multiple commands, and help if you know part but not all the map name (eg: you only remember that the map started with house, so you can `lsmaps house*` and look for it).

eg
[Image: 21975.jpg]

Quote:“To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.” - Douglas Adams

Currently not possible, however I did add a command to my mod which allows something similar, without the regex:
"findmap g" would list all maps starting with g, or "findmap any g" would list any maps with the letter g in their name.

It may be possible to extend lsmaps in the future, but that will have to be done post-release.
[Image: 230.png]

Of course Re: Post-release. It's not that big an issue to delay a release for.
[Image: 21975.jpg]

Quote:“To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.” - Douglas Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BUG] Command line typing issues teratorn 5 2,946 04-12-2018, 04:02 AM
Last Post: teratorn
  [SOLVED] How does the defer command work? nightspawn9911 4 3,617 07-18-2016, 07:34 PM
Last Post: nightspawn9911
  [SOLVED] QW Print Command from server? kidx 7 7,109 11-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo