Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hella fellas

Hi there,
Well, it's me (it's him, gosh).
I'm here because today, I felt like "okay, let's do it". I'm still thinking 'bout submitting music, since, like, couldn't say.
So today is a great day: I did it! Not submitting a track yet, but creating an account here. What a step.
For a little background story, yes, it's been a while: I started playing Nexuiz, and then Xonotic, of course, when the "thing" happened. It was one of the very first games I was able to play on the net. Pretty cool, eh?
Well, I still come back to this game from time to time. And... I've been thinking about this: in fact, there are few things I could do for it. I always thought "hell, it's way too complicated, I wouldn't know how to do it". But I found out that mapping was not that hard if you take your time, and ask people how to do things properly. I'm currently working on this. 
And there's something else: I know how to use synthesizers! So I was thinking about giving a little contribution. I got to search in all the (unfinished)  tracks I did, and find the right one, to get feedback on it. That would motivate me to do it properly.

Well, I'm glad to be here.

Welcome aboard, hox3d! Smile

Oh, a french comrade in here!
And who seems to know how to map. Couldn't find better.
Cool.

Hello! Welcome.
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Hello.