Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
from quake mod to quake engine mod :P

hey, im new to this game but im getting getting the feel for it since i spend most of my time playing different quake mods, over 5 years of urban terror included Tongue first off id like to thank the developers, the game is amazing Big Grin
secondly, is there a cmd to change the mouse input? in quake its /in_mouse 2 to set it to raw input... or is raw mouse input the default setting in xonotic? ^^

ps.: im also looking for a clan... from what i see ill love this game and im quite a serious gamer, right now my skill is fairly poor but some practice sessions with veterans should do the trick Tongue

(02-14-2012, 12:55 AM)N3phr!s Wrote: right now my skill is fairly poor but some practice sessions with veterans should do the trick Tongue

*Calls the Halogene-emergency-line*

Welcome anyway!

Welcome, which country are you from? #xonotic.pickup on IRC you can find and play a lot of experienced players.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(02-14-2012, 03:21 AM)kojn^ Wrote: Welcome, which country are you from? #xonotic.pickup on IRC you can find and play a lot of experienced players.
oh i forgot to mention that Tongue im from germany

Welcome! I'm still looking for players to create an all weapons mod ctf team (as part of the exile minstagib clan). You can find me @ #xonotic.pickup or #xonotic.de if you prefer to talk in German.

P.S.: Don't play with trologene, he will vote xoylent and shoot you off the map

Welcome N3phr!s! If you like to have a small introductory tutorial session, just highlight me on IRC (#xonotic or #xonotic.pickup) or ask me if you see me on any server. I will happily show you how to move effectively and some non-obvious tricks of various weapons. You can also have a look at here: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=2529

@asy7um: are you now trying to troll me? N3phr!s doesn't know neither me nor you so he probably will not be able to detect the humor in your comment. Apart from that, neither do I, though I consider myself to have a rather extensive sense of humor. I have a hard time respecting you if you call me a troll for liking a map but at the same time ragequit a duel when you are beginning to loose (BECAUSE IT'S ONLY LUCK!!!ONE). Not that my respect would be of any particular added value.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

thanks for the offers both of you Big Grin ill definitely see u around fraggin (:

I still don't see how giving up a match with "no fun, gg" is disrespectful in any regard (as opposed to your flaming afterwards), but ok.

Have I been flaming? Hmm didn't intend to, anyway let's sort this indifference out via IRC if we must, forum isn't right for such a thing.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Timer from Doom, Quake and Unreal gruuvin 5 3,833 02-08-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Antares*
  New From North America Quake 2 Railwarz CTF MajorLazer 11 8,607 03-11-2016, 01:48 AM
Last Post: MajorLazer
  Former Quake (1,2 and 3) addict. Really enjoying Xonotic DeadTOm 10 8,015 02-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Last Post: aa