Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bring back my 2013!

Privet potsany! Recently i drink enough beer and launch xonotic...and you know, i feel like some kind of nostalgia. I stop playing xonotic about 2-3 years ago (or maybe more), but guys from community still my good friends. All this sentimental feelings give me some idea!I want gather some folks which play TDM matches like in good old times, and roll some games! Like some kind of anniversary of your school graduation day (but without fat girl classmates and bald alpha males).
So my idea is simple, it will be not turney or cup, just some meeting of old friends, we gather at server (or even servers) and do some games like in good old times. All this not means that other players not welcome, xonotic (for me at least) was, first of all, good community which always glad to see new faces.
You will probably ask me "Finko, drunktard when you will want to do this meeting of oldfags?" and i answer to you "lol, friday evening ofc!". I think about 1st or 8th feb, if you have some other ideas, share it.
<machine> dude, i know i suck Smile
<OHSNAP! Mossepo> but you dont like finko-suck, u have potential to be good
Diomedes: Finko: You are the most intelligent guy in this community.

I know that in 2013 I was heavily zadroting on packer's defrag serwer, and didn't do pickups with you, but I really like this idea. Lets make Finko's dream come alive. I won't pick 1st or 8th, gonna book both for better chances.
I will bring buhlo.

jou JOU & y0! That sounds absolutely amazing! I'll surely be there if I'am able to. I havent done any pickups in a looooooooooooong time.

y0 dekrytogorsk

Hell yes, count me in for good old TDM action with Xonotic veterans!

I will try to take part, if I am not there blame Spike for not reminding me.
[Image: 11878.png]

I'm down for it Big Grin
[Image: 4766.png]
[My personal website: AquaNova ] - <> - [Ingame: <PsyX> :::: <-Archer-< :::: ]

I am totally in.

Also i'll leave this here for my good buddy Finko

erebus minstanex erebus Angel

(01-15-2019, 02:56 PM)Pendulla Wrote: I am totally in.

Also i'll leave this here for my good buddy Finko

Hahahhaha, nice vidio Big Grin
Nice to see some interest to my idea, maybe we even need 2 servers for this (i think this is not a big problem). Let's try to play at 1st february then, i try to do some remiders for you all.

Well... Unfortunately my best friends birthday is on February 1st so I won't be online then. But I will be definitely on 8th. Have fun guys.

(01-16-2019, 03:38 AM)Pendulla Wrote: Well... Unfortunately my best friends birthday is on February 1st so I won't be online then. But I will be definitely on 8th. Have fun guys.

Okey, if 1st feb session will be successful then seccond one will be at 8th as well 8)

I didn't play xonotic at 2013, but I'd gladly join for few games too )

Your 12 year old will be there!
[Image: 8848.png]

Draft cup? Shy

Missing the good old times...yup,i feel the same.Sad to say that the Instgib-scene is kinda dead.Ok,there are so much first-person-shooter...realistic,supergraphics...but xon got something.Maybe the endless ours that we spend with friends in the maps.Thanks to all who keep xon instagib alive with the servers,with many ours to collect good maps,with programming new maps....good work! Missin many guys who are in the last 3 years...well,i will stay till im the last freak who is runnin across a insta-map... :-)

(01-24-2019, 12:42 PM)Mirio Wrote: Draft cup?  Shy
Well, if there will be enough ppls for 4 teams, and you will use your l33t cup admin magic, then why not? Only thing that i don't want is cup with elemination, all folks must have enough matches and fun!

4 teams in semifinal, then third place match and finals  after that 8v8 CA.

(01-25-2019, 08:19 AM)Pendulla Wrote: 4 teams in semifinal, then third place match and finals  after that 8v8 CA.

Let's wait for next friday then, if we get 16 folks for this, then it will be great Smile

It can be done... Just saying.

(01-26-2019, 06:46 AM)Smilecythe Wrote: A lot of things can be done!

Noobs got FOXYjouked Big Grin
I hope in this comming event all classic 4v4tdm maps will be palyed, expecilay my lovely rush, monstrcity (Mossepo's den), and ofc VOLL_AUFS_MAUL .

So guys, 1st feb is soon, so i remind you about event, lets meet all together at WTRP server at 19 CET.
IP of server: type in your good old consoles " connect wtwrp.de:30003 "

OK I COME AGYS))
<XSAX> in the world there are many more important things than talking about gays

[Image: dd7pGMB.png]

°͜°

Let's make this a good old draft cup <3

https://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=7961

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart XQC #52 (Duel/Minsta+Hook; Any/Beginner skills allowed), 30.11.2013 Love 36 38,562 01-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: -maniac|Su-
  2013 Emerald City LANFest PBL Gizmo 13 11,877 09-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Last Post: kojn^
  Duel World Championship 2013 Mirio 90 75,316 09-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Mirio