Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Trailer] Farewell (Real)

...yes, this is the real one. Tongue

Just so that way I'm not leaving everyone wondering whether or not I'm working on my frag video, here is the trailer!

Farewell Trailer

Make sure to watch in 720p, otherwise it will not look good! If requested I can upload the exact same file to somewhere else for download, so that way you don't have to experience youtube encoding at it's best. >_>

Thanks for watching, and if you have any demos, please send them to me via PM, IRC, or my other thread!

-pcl

Whoever did the frag on Dance: How can you miss the Nex shot? Big Grin Tongue

Cool stuff.

0-o

omg awesome too!

btw , how long will the vid be? , ild love an extended version if it cant all fit on youtube

(hands the mic to mr lizard)

^ ftw!

t

:^

(04-30-2011, 04:10 AM)Mirio Wrote: Whoever did the frag on Dance: How can you miss the Nex shot? Big Grin Tongue

Cool stuff.

Yeah, that was my frag. That's what made it ironic; I miss the easiest nex shot in the world, at point blank range, but then I make up for it with the mid air mortar. =]

Great quality. Keep that up.

this soundtrack makes the retirement easier Big Grin
Good job until here, pcl!
(04-30-2011, 08:06 AM)chooksta Wrote: 0-o

omg awesome too!

btw , how long will the vid be? , ild love an extended version if it cant all fit on youtube

As long as possible...how about a 10 min frag movie? :-]
By the way, pcl, will the final movie also have this "party" atmosphere or will it be more serious? Tongue I think I would like both, just curious...
LoverTaleb

Nice video Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Well, the song you heard in the trailer is the same song I am using for the community portion of the frag video...it does sound a bit...party like, but it gets better...after all, it is fairly long song (over 6 minutes). There is another song played before this one however, which IMO is more "serious" and more fast paced. However, this part of the frag video contains frags from mit only. Now that I think about it, however, I think I could make it better by swapping some of the frags between the two songs to make it fit better...which means, essentially, that the entire frag video would be a community frag video. I'm going to try this out sometime later today...

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention, the video is going to be over 10 minutes...I know that much. Tongue

(05-02-2011, 09:13 AM)N1mbus Wrote: this soundtrack makes the retirement easier Big Grin
Good job until here, pcl!
(04-30-2011, 08:06 AM)chooksta Wrote: 0-o

omg awesome too!

As long as possible...how about a 10 min frag movie? :-]
By the way, pcl, will the final movie also have this "party" atmosphere or will it be more serious? Tongue I think I would like both, just curious...

This is gonna be awesome.

Nice work there!
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Can't Wait! Wink
Nice work!
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

Why am I watching a trailer for a 70's... oh wait.
[Image: optsig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Nexuiz Frag Movie] Farewell PCLizard 33 37,236 05-24-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Beagle
  Xonotic Trailer (help needed!) machine! 29 28,369 08-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Archer
  Xonotic: Trailer Fisume 34 50,997 06-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  We need an official trailer Droid 2 4,148 11-05-2011, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Sarge999
  TRAILER COLLABORATION Samual 23 28,168 06-19-2011, 06:55 AM