Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CTF] Trust Reloaded

This is a remake of the ctf map trust which was originally made by dublpaws. I basically took his map, added a few things, changed some other things and retextured the whole map.
The soundtrack was provided by dublpaws as well. Additionally I adapted dublpaws' flags to make them fit in xonotic.

The map itself is quite large and open so I decided not to resize it for xonotic; the gameplay on the map should be fine anyway.

Download link: Trust Reloaded

[Image: ext9711.png]
[Image: ext9712.png]
[Image: ext9713.png]
[Image: ext9714.png]
[Image: ext9715.png]
[Image: ext9716.png]

Looks great! Ill give it a try soon as i get a chance.

But hey! Nice job though!

I found so many problems, bugs and fails that I ain't gonna post them here, we'd better meet in game and talk about it, while playing this map.

I am sorry but generally Im against this remake. Remake seems like made in haste and I can find plenty of mistakes and unfinished things.

Moreover Im against the map itself. Its seems too big (while the capture takes only 12 seconds!) and that means there is so much useless room. It has its charm but all in all... I'm against.

Good job anyway.

i dont see that many things that are terribly wrong with it ...

The only things that stick out are lack of detail in some areas, and some over-stretched textures

do remember justin ... that any bugs in the original map that the remake was of ... will carry over into the remake (unless fixed of course)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [DM/CTF] Sirlent (Soylent remake) (added CTF version) _para 7 1,668 01-01-2023, 01:03 PM
Last Post: _para
  [Vanilla, XPM CTF] antares-ctf1_b2 (Silica CTF) Antares* 0 2,150 11-30-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Antares*
  Fickle-ctf [CTF] [ONS] nowego4 31 32,498 11-29-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Mario
  Lostspace Reloaded Black-Dragon131 8 8,820 11-29-2013, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Mario
  Trust_reloaded (a trust remake, CTF) Debugger 4 5,698 01-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Debugger