Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I made a game review on inMomentum

Bought this one FPS racing game in steam and after one hour of playing it felt like a total waste. So I decided to make a 9 minute long finglish whinge about it to my friends game review channel. Check it out, there's some reference to Quake and Xonotic, you might like it.

Haha, nice review. I like the Zoidberg like sound you suggested for falling down. :o)
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Awesome!

You should make more... Tongue
also: nice voice acting
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

Heh, thanks for feedback guys! While this was more like a tryout I could do it more seriously next time and maybe I'll cut the time down a little bit so it wont become so tl;dr, more sententious explainations etc.

Good! I had fun watching this.

Haha! Nice! Would definitely be cool to see more of these.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Haha! Awesome, very funny. Smile Gonna show it to my class mates.

Thx for making those 10 minutes of my workday fun ;-).
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

Hilarious review, you should do more! Tongue

Here's another one I made, this one was actually done long before the previous one and I was very hesitant to upload it at first because I thought it was shit, but my friend liked it so here I go I put it in his channel. He made a new pimp intro so all I did edit was that as well as couple first sentences in the video. You may notice a little downgrade in scripting and English, but that's just progress.

Rotfl ;-D. But this Voxelstein looks cool, gonna try it out.
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

lol... I think you're my fav game reviewer now.

definitely have to make alot more Tongue
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

lol that was funny.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(03-19-2013, 03:19 PM)Smilecythe Wrote: Heh, thanks for feedback guys! While this was more like a tryout I could do it more seriously next time and maybe I'll cut the time down a little bit so it wont become so tl;dr, more sententious explainations etc.

No don't change that character, making it more serious would devaluate it. It was fun and entertaining, even the voxel review as well. Keep them like that, unncensored and funny jokes, yet still getting the main point out of the games. The inMomentum review made me laugh.

Good stuff.
[Image: duck.gif]
ai am ai.

Fix the avatar size limit please! I want my avatar gifs back! DISCRIMINATION!
Also, change my name to 'ai', these forums sucks which can't have 2 letters in the nick!

(03-19-2013, 12:28 PM)Smilecythe Wrote:

Bought this one FPS racing game in steam and after one hour of playing it felt like a total waste. So I decided to make a 9 minute long finglish whinge about it to my friends game review channel. Check it out, there's some reference to Quake and Xonotic, you might like it.

epic, epic, epic Big Grin
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

This is a great review - really funny, well-thought and nicely put together Big Grin I'd love to see more!
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Made a Quake Champions frag video check it out zeroql 4 4,808 08-31-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: SilenceKiller
Music Just some neurofunk-y dubsteppish cool tune I made unfa 0 4,163 05-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Last Post: unfa
  I made a christmas animation Smilecythe 6 8,069 12-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Music I made a club track - will it beat Lady Gaga? unfa 10 12,209 09-06-2013, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Deltacon
  A UT99 map that made me laugh Lee_Stricklin 2 4,805 08-18-2013, 08:52 AM
Last Post: bitbomb
Music I made a D'n'B splitscreen beatbox improvisation :D unfa 7 8,826 06-19-2013, 01:52 AM
  I made a stupid video, had fun - I hope it will be fun to watch. unfa 0 3,412 05-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Music I've made a song: Out of Memory unfa 4 5,577 03-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Last Post: play3r0
  Ugly desktop backgrounds made when bored hutty 11 17,159 10-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Quake 3 Source Code Review asyyy 3 6,606 10-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Harmata