Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download?

Where can I download Xonotic? I cannot seem to find it on this website, or google. Is it just being privately tested right now? Nothing shows up on the forums for this either.

xonotic isn't downloadable yet. to get the development version, you have to download the source and compile it for yourselve.
here's how to do it:
http://dev.xonotic.org/projects/xonotic/...ory_Access

but on the few servers availabe are usually no human players Smile

lol or download the original. nexuiz
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

There should be a link to that dev page in the main site.

I would advise you to download Nexuiz first from here, as Cuinnton said.

Note that that is a link to a redirect to an SF page, so as not to increase a certain site's Pagerank Wink
[Image: vN3NkMA]
(Idea stolen from Mr. Bougo. Hehehehe)

still don't get it how to do this Confused

(05-28-2010, 06:54 AM)kay Wrote: still don't get it how to do this Confused

I just posted a BitTorrent download with easy-to-use batch files for Windows, and the original makefiles for Linux. It includes the full contents of the GIT repository. I posted a thread about this here.

If you want a simple portable solution to get the current dev version of xonotic, get it here: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=712

BUT you won't get anywhere with this, if you want to play. There are no maps by default, and the servers are mostly empty. If you don't know how nexuiz maps worked, I suggest you download nexuiz instead in the mean time. The development version is not complete, so don't expect it to be simple or fun to use.

I can't find a link or something to download xonotic , i'm pretty sure the game is already out.
Can some one please tell me where a link is or something like that ? I use windows so i already downloaded those batch files.
ty

(12-04-2010, 08:52 AM)unOzZZ Wrote: I can't find a link or something to download xonotic , i'm pretty sure the game is already out.

Did you not read the posts on this thread?

I did, i just dont get it what i need to do.

if you're on windows, you can try this:
http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=666
follow those instructions and you should get it working without any problem
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

And also, the game hasn't even been released in Alpha, Beta, or RC stages it. It's still in heavy development.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I download the binary file of GMQCC compiler? Xonotics 19 14,552 04-17-2018, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Xonotics
  Does anyone have a download link for the Frozen Colors map? greasem0nkey 8 7,757 12-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Last Post: greasem0nkey
  Xonotic BitTorrent Download IDWMaster 12 17,534 07-16-2010, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Ang