Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Xonotic Nationscup - Sign up here

Count me in for NA.

I could play with Benelux if you guys don't mind, I'm not good though, I just play it for fun...

AprO fürs Vaterland!

Or course you're welcome!

(05-10-2012, 07:15 AM)0siris Wrote: Any Australians interested? if u like high ping game play, getting pwned continuously and raging in general join me

Theoretically we could play on NA servers with ping 200, but I'm not sure if that would make much sense. Another problem is the timezone - EU teams would probably have to play at midday which might be difficult to organize.
I will add Australia to that list but I don't know if it's reasonable.

Add me to the British clan!

Nice idea! I'd like to sign in as well, I'm from Romania. Just hope I won't miss the hour or be away or anything... different timelines can be hard to handle. But sure, count me in... this is probably going to be the first major / important online match I'll be part of (till now I only played at random, nothing organized)

maybe a team east europe will be a good idea.
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Let's see how many people are interested first. Then we can start thinking of mixing nations (e.g. Sweden and Finland to Scandinavia). Every nation should then vote a captain.

Well, i would like to represent Russia... But i bet i'll alone =)

I can represent sweden! Smile

(05-10-2012, 02:21 PM)Vargos Wrote: Well, i would like to represent Russia... But i bet i'll alone =)

you could try to convince waterlaz. then you are not alone anymore =)
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

(05-10-2012, 02:50 PM)Cortez666 Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 02:21 PM)Vargos Wrote: Well, i would like to represent Russia... But i bet i'll alone =)

you could try to convince waterlaz. then you are not alone anymore =)

He's not russian, ukrainian afaik. But i'll ask him=)

Add me for France!

I shall ask morfar and ai, I'm pretty sure they'd play for Sweden.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

I'll join Benelux, though I don't know how much I'll be available. (And I'm not very good either. My aim is horrible, but at least I can run away. Big Grin)

If there is no minimum skill level required then I'm interested & 2 friends of mine:
- me http://stats.xonotic.org/player/2615
- 2M1R http://stats.xonotic.org/player/4568
- bobik314 http://stats.xonotic.org/player/5564
(all 3 from Poland)

(or do they need to state interest by themselves?)
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

Everyone can sign up for now. At the next stage the signed up players may vote for a team captain who will then pick 6 players. The other players go on a reserve list to replace dropouts.

This sounds like a plan! I need to get my slightly larger glasses.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Count me in for Australia
[Image: 568.png]

Count me in for Russia.
[Image: 1276.png]

add me pls! DPOH[UA] Ukraine Smile

My team would be Poland's one if any.
I'm making Liblast - a FOSS online FPS game made with Godot 4 and a 100% open-source toolchain

I guess I'm interested, UK of course.

I'll play for Australia.. or for Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan if straya doesn't want me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xonotic Nationscup has started! asyyy 112 82,518 12-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: kojn^