Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Australia

It's a tragedy. Xonotic is the fastest-paced FPS I've played since my Doom days. I love it. And yet, I've nobody to play with here. Oh, the humanity!

The Aussies gather on the SMB Australia public server most nights around 9PM, see you then!

P.S. You can find most of them idling like slobs on IRC at #xonotic.au irc.quakenet.org
[Image: 230.png]

(08-22-2016, 11:29 PM)Scave Wrote: It's a tragedy. Xonotic is the fastest-paced FPS I've played since my Doom days. I love it. And yet, I've nobody to play with here. Oh, the humanity!

Greetings puny human.

Join us on the aussie IRC channel: quakenet.org #xonotic.au
There you will find a few players, a few more silent lurkers, and generally the opportunity to get a game going. As Mario says, usually around 9pm is good.

EDIT: oh i'm too stupid to read, Mario put all the irc stuff already. Well, just sayin' it again then for good measure Smile

Co-sigh.
Quit now. Save yourself.

Welcome Scave, from another Aussie.

If you see me playing on some of the US servers, drop in, say hi (or poke me across IRC) and unless the US servers have a lot of people, I'd be happy to join in on the Aus servers.

I tend to stick to servers where I can get a ping of <250 (300 minsta/cts).

PS: Also been very busy with work. Hopefully should ease off again in March.
[Image: 21975.jpg]

Quote:“To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.” - Douglas Adams

I'm from Finland, but you might occasionally find me apex ganging around in SMB servers. Cheers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, hello. (Hello) AlDeezy 5 4,198 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: .Danny.
  Hello hello!. (hola :D) bdvd 5 5,702 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: tux9656