Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] problem with weapon and item textures in netradiant

I have a problem.
Netradiant doesn't find textures of weapons and items (only rocket and bullet ammo...). I can place them (weapons and items) on my map and q3map2 is able to compile it. Well, during compiling it says that map leaks in those items and weapons but it doesn't stop compiling and i am actually able to play this map in xonotic but without my weapons and item placement, only LMS or minstagib Tongue

If it would be helpful, i'm on Win XP, Netradiant is from xonotic wiki/netradiant for windows, and i'm using Mr. Bougo's Automated Xonotic Git Build system.

Do i have to tell netradiant somehow where are those textures?
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

The texture issue is just visual. Yes, this is an unimportant open bug. Ignore it for now. We need simplified models and textures for them for radiant use.

The leak has another cause. Can you post your .map file?
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud

ok, i finally made it working as i want. Somehow i left two unused trigger-teleport entities, don't know how, i was trying to make a teleport but in completely different part of the map than those two triggers were located. All i did was removing those triggers and then compiling. Now my .bsp file works perfectly.

But still, while compiling, it shows that map leaks in one of small armour items...

here's .map file if you still want to take a look:
http://omploader.org/vNWRhbQ/azure.map

anyway, thanks for your efforts Smile
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Input layout problem in Xonotic-SDL FinBiteLeaf 4 155 03-19-2024, 05:24 AM
Last Post: FinBiteLeaf
  [NEED HELP] Windows 10 -basedir problem BlazedRasta 4 4,046 03-21-2023, 07:34 PM
Last Post: AlexVelasquez
  [BUG] A font-rendering performance problem (of upstream DarkPlaces) NaitLee 11 2,828 08-20-2022, 01:23 AM
Last Post: NaitLee
Question [NEEDS INFO] how to make the model smoother? (netradiant) Beylet 2 1,148 06-20-2022, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Beylet
Question [NEED HELP] Problem with charset of names in XonStat API NAPALM 0 893 11-11-2021, 08:38 AM
Last Post: NAPALM
  [NEED HELP] Netradiant, xonotic-mapping-support and maps dir? Gwlanbzh 1 1,429 02-02-2021, 06:57 PM
Last Post: AriosJentu
  [BUG] Weapon Damage and Weapon Accuracy not showing (Xonstat) Cinnamon Juice 4 2,197 12-21-2020, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Sire-Lionheart
Heart [SOLVED] BUG IN NETRADIANT Kotangens 5 2,458 12-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Julius
  [NEED HELP] cant start the game/ session lock problem skyghost47 1 2,796 10-24-2020, 11:50 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  [NEED HELP] I REPEAT I need Help with Netradiant Taplio 4 3,231 09-23-2020, 12:05 AM
Last Post: fabzor3