Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Drive Mofo ] Vehicle CTF Server

Was time to bring back my vehicle server with some different goodies.

Drive Mofo - Vehicle Server - CTF IP: eu.killer.xxx:26004

The gametype is CTF but its also includes Freezetag at the same time. How it works is if you get fragged you freeze and your team mates can unfreeze you. If the whole team is frozen then the team respawns. While you are frozen you can jump by holding down the directional keys. If you are high enough and you jump and hit the ground the ice will break.

Vehicles are allowed to capture flags and hold them along with scoring with the flag.

Vehicles can be stolen from the opposite team but you get flagged and it shows on the map.

There is a grenade that is used by using the hook button. You hit the button and hold the longer you hold the further it'll throw.

I've included the following player models. Ponys, Fox, Crystal and Renamon.

Currently the weapons are default Xonotic.

The following maps are included

Capturecity Xon
Capturecity Revisited
Dearsoelensroom
Facing WOrlds Evolved
Forts N Tower
Out of this world
Sandstorm
Spirecontrol
Top of the world
Unsealedtrial2
Vehicing Worlds
Great Wall Revisited V2
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

Added two more maps for a total of 12 maps now. Will be adding more maps in the next week or so, stay tuned.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

We now have a two modes of flag return

Auto Mode which is the standard game mode where the flag is automatically returned when a player touches it.
Manual Mode where the player has to carry the flag back to their base. This should make things a bit more exciting.

The return modes are set to votes. Shift+ESC then in the game terminal type in the votes below

vcall flagauto (this is default)
vcall flagmanual (for the new manual flag return mode)

Some updates.

I've added more maps to the server. Most are modified by me either by adding vehicle spawns or modifying the whole map.

battle_for_mofocity_v1r3 (Lolicity fully modifed)
capturecity_revisited_melano2
capturecity_xon
dearsoelensroom_v8
double_death51_v1r2 (Death 51 fully modified)
evergreen_vehicles_v1 (Added vehicle spawns)
facing4mofos_v1r7 (4 team CTF map = mayham)
fortsntower_v2_r2
greatwall_revisited_b2r2_melano3
greatwall_vehicle_arena_v1 (Modifed with vehicles and modified wall)
HotBoxFlip_v1r3 (Box flip fully modified)
martianlands_v2
outofthisworld_v2
sandstorm_mofo_v1
spirecontrol_xon
topoftheworld_v4
unsealedtrial2_mofo_v1
vehicing_worlds_xon

Some of you might get bent all out of shape by why I modified old maps and didn't create new ones, well there just isn't enough hours in the day to build maps from scratch and my I'm lacking in proper Net Radiant usage skills. On top of that vehicle maps need certain design style as not to draw too much map landscape and vehicles at once other wise FPS goes to hell.

yay! new second hand maps! with vehicles! yay!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

(03-01-2014, 03:09 PM)aa Wrote: yay! new second hand maps! with vehicles! yay!

Yah love second hand new stuff. Should have more maps going soon Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can't see my listen server on server list fnmain 1 673 10-07-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Grimnack
  Server not visible on the server browser for others or me DankoLord 1 1,819 02-21-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: ballerburg9005
  BaI server | South American Xonotic server (located in Chile) z411 0 2,754 01-02-2022, 11:36 PM
Last Post: z411
  Full server tutorial start-2-finish with maps & config from live server xonotic.us.to ballerburg9005 0 8,044 09-03-2021, 10:21 AM
  [ MoFo ] Servers Master Thread end user 5 4,956 11-27-2020, 09:33 PM
Last Post: end user
Question [NEED HELP] Server uses 40% CPU whereas Nexuiz server runs with max 10% e-pig 6 4,965 08-19-2020, 10:17 PM
  [NEED HELP] Server dont appear in server browser abslimit 0 2,578 03-15-2020, 04:13 AM
Last Post: abslimit
  How to change server cfg on modified server veecho 4 4,318 04-24-2019, 08:15 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  [NEED HELP] Xonotic Server crashes TF2 server Professor 2 2,950 02-20-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Professor
  [MoFo] With A Shotgun [Shotgun Only] end user 12 14,498 08-19-2017, 02:22 PM
Last Post: end user