Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Best clan of all time

Who is the best clan of all time? I would like to hear peoples thoughts about who the best clan of all time is.
[Image: 769.png]

vortex.

Random was a great team.
Don't forget old ones like MoN, BOT , PB , nsb , CCC or even unconnected which are still alive after years (!) (I missed one?). Not every member is that much active every time but still a bunch of them and sometimes there are even clan matches (Hey unconnected..we still have to play our CTF Match btw. Prepare vs Misio/me/kuniu/Rage Tongue).

A funny clan was FN, which had like 1000 members Big Grin . Good old times. Smile I hope the clan scene (here in Europe) will get a revolution when Xonotic comes out and a running ladder or some tourneys.

Do you mean skillwise?

Random was indeed a great-team in dominance I guess, because of the quality of players.T here were other great teams though like PGP and nsb who also had a quality lineup/players dIM, Stryku, green`marine, kyre to name a few. Although there were not many clans back 'in the day' because of the small playerbase or lack of IRC knowledge etc. Sorry I can't really remember the American teams back from ages ago because there were not many and the continents were kind of seperated from playing each other.

That's mainly for TDM though, ctf wise [BOT] were always around in some shape or form and had some strong players also for CTF Smile

affro probably had the best CTF team out of every country though imo Smile

Without including random for obvious reasons (biased Tongue), I would say PGP were the best clan overall, fun player, top players, good TDMs, good duellers and good CTF players Smile
(08-10-2010, 09:35 PM)Mirio Wrote: I hope the clan scene (here in Europe) will get a revolution when Xonotic comes out and a running ladder or some tourneys.

Me too, well hopefully we can get something in place for the release of xonotic, and I hope all countries, players and teams make use of the pickup channel.

Hopefully xonotic will attract a bigger crowd this time being a much more polished game then nexuiz's first release was by a mile, hope to play [BOT] sometime in xonotic in CTF Wink
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Just a remark about a possible clan revolution (possibly a bit off topic): IRC is outdated and quite unconvenient, and hugely handicaps the access to the clan/underground scene.
Dunno whether Xonotic has planned to natively embed a pick up channel to overcome this. I hope so.
Fat.bot.Slim

IRC handicaps clan scene by being not too popular with gamers. It's not unconvenient by itself. At least there's nothing better.
chooksta Wrote:640t ought to be enuf for antibody
- microsoft windows

omg , what a waste of time....

clearly the best clan is old farts ( [3<*] ) , we are wise/drunk/angry/donate to the server(australia),take time to help everyone/post crap on the forums (that actually has merit).

although is dead in the water atm.......

im still here.....

and a few others...

(i seem to be the only one actually donin shitz)

booo

beer

yay!!!!!

:^

CONQUERORS!!!!!

PB DIVIDES ALL YOUR BASE BY ZERO
[Image: screen.png]
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

Hahaha excellent

lovely butts gentlemen.
Fat.bot.Slim

This thread needs a mutually inexclusive poll.
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

so as you couldn't vote for your butt?
Fat.bot.Slim

Nerai which was better known as affro Smile

I was the best clan in all ijj1 Heroes was my own clan to do with friends and fun in our cw noob times and detection of 65 deities from Konvict lol, my time as best ever Quester 1250.

[unconnected] ? x)
With its long fight against inactivity, one of the good old clans around here too :3

(08-19-2010, 11:24 AM)Debugger Wrote: [unconnected] ? x)
With its long fight against inactivity, one of the good old clans around here too :3

conquerors slapped unconnected around from day 1!!!

hooooo.... and let's go for a good dirty trash-talking session!!!
Fat.bot.Slim

lets get popcorn Smile

I think [0] clan is the best. We are very gd at all forms of the game. We have won more tourneys then any other clan, i think.
---
:]

[0]'s achievements.

1st place @ Nexuiz 1vs1 AU tournament
1st place @ XA Season 1 3v3 CTF
1st place @ XA Bison Medley
1st place @ XA Duel Invitational
2nd place @ XA Season 2 3v3 CTF
1st place @ XA Medley Season 2

#zero.nexuiz

and yet i can kik ya ass gummy!

hahahahahhha

<3 mdwguns (gummy)

:^

(gets popcorn)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star New Clan? CISN's New.... [CISN] Neigdoig 0 434 02-07-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,021 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
  Anyone interested in me starting a clan? [CISN] Neigdoig 5 2,257 01-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Brick Clan Recruitment - Days of Dour - 2020 Ridgebeam 3 3,120 07-18-2020, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Ridgebeam
  Clan for women? MarisaG 2 3,328 09-16-2018, 09:18 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
  Would like to join a clan and set up a clan server for free... MarisaG 4 3,836 09-16-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: MarisaG
Rainbow [4-bit]Games community clan. Mysyk 1 2,643 08-25-2018, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Mysyk
  [unconnected] - clan CrrazzyRulezz 28 29,978 02-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Last Post: zykure
  eLeMenT clan is up neXus 15 16,194 10-28-2016, 04:01 PM
Last Post: kwakkiezalf
  [AC] Duel Clan Ch4mp 8 10,460 09-11-2016, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Ch4mp