Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Screenshots of what you're doing.

(01-18-2014, 05:30 AM)machine! Wrote: So we get filtering at last, keep up the good work Samual. Smile

Do we not have that since forever?

Sorry about that Mr.Bougo, I wish Imgur would automatically produce thumbnails suitable for forums... I wonder if there is a forum plugin we can use to fix that though, i.e. one which automatically scales the images/forces their embed to be limited in size....

EDIT: Fixed, found a way to do it with imgur, although imo not quite as nice as pics.nn thumbnails...
Do it yourself, or stop complaining.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsmdcnof7uyh81...725-00.jpg
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

Just modifying CuberArena into Cube 4rena with 4 ctf teams Tongue

http://na.killer.xxx/cube-4rena.png

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

(01-19-2014, 03:22 PM)Cortez666 Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsmdcnof7uyh81...725-00.jpg
That's awesome pretty much.
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

Some useful stuff to do on Space Elevator.

Note that the red one actually has the flag :o)

My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

I don't comprehend this screenshot. Are the some map changes?

Huh? That's Space Elevator on DCC CTF... ofc there are other versions around, but I think this version is that latest? Or what did you not understand about the screenshot?

Edit: AAAh you mean because this is in editing section? No, there are no map changes we applied. I just posted it because it matched the thread topic "Screenshots of what you're doing", as this is what I was doing a couple of days ago. No changes in the map, no. Just a fun screenshot.
My Xonstats Profile

Cooking up rough designs in blender, lot's of lava and teles quake style!
[Image: smiledm1.png]

Looks damn good, keep it up!

reminds me of strahlemanns attempt years ago to map in blender.
wasnt that successful.
<Samual> I am the most unprofessional developer ever
<bluez> halogene, you make awesome music, but you have no clue about ctf.
<Halogene> I didn't know mappers include some mysterious waypoints so members of the BOT clan can navigate a map?
<divVerent> if you don't pay for a premium account, your movement speed is limited to 100qu/s

It´s possible... but very difficult and time consuming to get everything right. You can build a level out of models while not having performance issues but well, models are a bit tricky to use in Xonotic.

The big problems usually arise if you start with the modeling app. If you build the basic shape of the level in radiant with caulk and such then "model over it", its much easier to get things working well. Anyways, nice design Smilecythe, hope it works out =)

These designs are just laying in the dust till I get netradiant working or if someone else wants to make them alive. I have different people working on some layouts I've done before. They seem to be all favoring the trick where you trace over these models in netradiant and it seems to work out well. My models are actually quite crappy and "basic" so tracing is kinda required. I only put effort to details to give a better idea of a theme I had in the mind at the time and get some practice using the software as well. Smile

[Image: warfare_cactus_anim.png]

Warfare v5 coming soon with animated cactuses! Wink

Wow I always wanted to see a cactus move. So far I never managed to be there at the right time apparently, no matter how long I tried.
My Xonstats Profile

Looking good! May I ask why you blue your username? (seen some other people do it recently and I don't get it, unless it's your full name which I presume not in most cases)

(02-18-2014, 04:15 PM)machine! Wrote: Looking good! May I ask why you blue your username? (seen some other people do it recently and I don't get it, unless it's your full name which I presume not in most cases)

I guess you're using a non-default forum theme where the color difference is less subtle? Anyway, that's how mods and admins appear.

Except Antibody. Huh. I never noticed. He selected Registered as his display group it seems. I don't know why this is a thing.

@Halogene: Haha! Good point! Those cactuses are special though. They have thinner leaves and only exist in the Xonotic universe. Big Grin

@machine!: Because I want to hide my real name... or maybe just because I can apply that blur. Tongue

@Mr. Bougo: Took me some time to get that joke... Big Grin

Heh, what joke? I did not intend to make a joke there :X

EDIT: Hah, I get it! I thought machine was asking Halogene why his username was more blue than most.

I don't get who "blurred" or "blued" what? It seems moderators have a slightly more intense blue but I don't see anything non-standard in maddin's username ...

edit: aaah in the screenshot!! Now I get it. Nvm.
My Xonstats Profile

Thanks for supporting me in this embarrassing moment, Halogene. We're in this together.

Here we are, discussing the blueness of each other.
Sadly it doesnt translate into english Wink

Anyway, nice to see some vegetation in warfare again.
How to Englich?

Xonotic forum now features slapstick comedy, nice!

I guess we should blame machine, for his typo started this whole chain of confusion :>

But I even learned something out of this: it never occured to me that mods have a slightly different color in their username...
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

(02-19-2014, 03:18 PM)zykure Wrote: But I even learned something out of this: it never occured to me that mods have a slightly different color in their username...

Might go and let check your eyes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Weapon shader isn't doing as I'm intending to do LegendGuard 0 1,104 04-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Videos of what you're doing. FruitieX 134 154,735 04-01-2017, 04:50 AM
Last Post: SpiKe