Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Screenshots of what you're doing.

(07-04-2010, 12:08 PM)Roanoke Wrote: Wow, you develop on windows? I doff my hat to you, sir!

Yes, yes I do. Smile However, I also develop using GCC on Linux from time to time.

Am working on a trailer (of course, most stuff can't be done until a beta's released).

[Image: xonoticbetatitlethumbnjbw0.png]

Looks cool :o)

Edit: you might want to use the original Logo fonts...
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

if we take the cool relistic icons the ingameflag should be this:
[Image: bodyflag.jpg]
(my quotebutton doesnt work -.-) i mean post #226 from sev

Are you serious?
My Xonstats Profile

(07-07-2010, 05:17 AM)Halogene Wrote: Looks cool :o)

Edit: you might want to use the original Logo fonts...

I used Bank Gothic, which is similar. The Xonotic font hasn't been released because it isnt finished yet. That's at least what Dokujisan told me.

BTW, is that a blender rendering?
My Xonstats Profile

Ah ok. Dunno the interface of that software, but you'll need to smooth out the round surfaces still, so that the poly edges on the rounded surfaces don't show. Most probably you're planning to do that anyway already... forgot for a moment that this is WIP. Rolleyes
My Xonstats Profile

[Image: kwa1khdxo04ixf2d64e_thumb.jpg]

More to come soon...
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

Yay for portal-like portals! Big Grin
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6281/...nnt2mm.png
taken from netradiant

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7613/...000026.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7076/nexuiz000034.jpg

MOD EDIT: READ THE RULES ON FIRST PAGE!

[Image: ptg8ozw57671b5nwhkx3_thumb.jpg]
[Image: myrg8uiwl123d0fac275_thumb.jpg] [Image: bwv2eyz6ybhjbxsjzm2v_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 7gjyvlaq2qbmydmwp2k_thumb.jpg] [Image: 9a5vh6z6j1jqezw9u2yx_thumb.jpg]
[Image: 561.png]
"One should strive to achieve; not sit in bitter regret."

(07-09-2010, 03:50 AM)C.Brutail Wrote: [Image: 9a5vh6z6j1jqezw9u2yx_thumb.jpg]

:Q_ I love warpzones...
may I request some sort of "veil" like the one in front of stormkeep's warpzones? It makes the difference between fast and slower computers less significant...

P.S. Are the stairs made of 16x2x2 Rubik's cubes? Tongue

(07-09-2010, 03:50 AM)C.Brutail Wrote: [Image: 9a5vh6z6j1jqezw9u2yx_thumb.jpg]

i think the gun is a bit 2 big! maybe -25% for all?

But nex is srs business.
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

(07-09-2010, 08:14 AM)_para Wrote: i think the gun is a bit 2 big! maybe -25% for all?

Let me think about it... uhhhh.... NO! Actually if the beam was made bigger it would perfect
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(07-09-2010, 03:50 AM)C.Brutail Wrote: *portals*

Map looks great. Tbh, I really don't like the extra shaders/colors/distortion effects on the portal surfaces. It cheapens the transition effect when you go through the portal, and makes it look less like a doorway to another place. IMO, keep the colored distortion effects to the borders of the warpzones, like in Prey or Portal.

(07-09-2010, 01:19 PM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote:
(07-09-2010, 08:14 AM)_para Wrote: i think the gun is a bit 2 big! maybe -25% for all?

Let me think about it... uhhhh.... NO! Actually if the beam was made bigger it would perfect

why the guns are bigger then the char itself... nexuiz needs smaller guns imho

Only nex is bigger than the player model. Nex should be that big because it is a *high damage weapon*. It should not look like a water pistol - it should look like something that could take you out in a single shot.

Umm, anyone without brain damage can see that gun is fucking way over sized. That jumps from UT like stylization to full on cartoon graphics. Crack open the cel shading and move over warsow if that be the case.

Also the Nex is no more powerful than the rocket launcher, slightly less so currently I believe. So the RL would have to be as big as or bigger than it then too.
(04-01-2010, 11:21 AM)Roanoke Wrote: Yes, beveled edges are more futuristic. Like BSG and their beveled paper.
But only on one edge.

(07-17-2010, 05:18 PM)Flying Steel Wrote: Umm, anyone without brain damage can see that gun is fucking way over sized. That jumps from UT like stylization to full on cartoon graphics. Crack open the cel shading and move over warsow if that be the case.

Also the Nex is no more powerful than the rocket launcher, slightly less so currently I believe. So the RL would have to be as big as or bigger than it then too.

This man is correct.

(07-17-2010, 04:55 PM)Roanoke Wrote: Only nex is bigger than the player model. Nex should be that big because it is a *high damage weapon*. It should not look like a water pistol - it should look like something that could take you out in a single shot.

This is the point.

The rocket launcher doesn't shot an immediate ray that can kill you from the other side of a map, that's the other point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEED HELP] Weapon shader isn't doing as I'm intending to do LegendGuard 0 1,047 04-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Last Post: LegendGuard
  Videos of what you're doing. FruitieX 134 152,756 04-01-2017, 04:50 AM
Last Post: SpiKe